• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Spoiler:

Mega Flare is just a regular command (though it takes up two slots instead of one) and they aren't kidding when they say it's overpowered. I loved it though because when you use it, it would pretty much slaughter everything on the screen. XD It was so useful in the arena when you're being utterly swarmed, or even just for leveling up in the last world. n_n;;;

edit: idk, I think it's just Germany. D:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Spoiler:

Meh. I'm just glad to be getting the game with extra stuff in-game. If we were to get something extra like that it'd be cool, yes, but... not necessary for me n_n However, if there were to be MORE extra stuff in-game and us not get it, I'd be a very unhappy Vani/Stand >.>

Cherrim

Years
    Spoiler:

I'm looking forward to all the additions while mourning the loss of overpowered Mega Flare ;~; but Critical is probably gonna be a pain. XD; Oh well. I hear they're also adding more cutscenes to clear up some confusing parts. I'll feel so ace if the parts they clear up are the parts I found really confusing... 'cause I just assumed those parts were due to my fail-translations. XD;

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Spoiler:

New cutscenes? Where did you hear about that? (I agree from the translation vids I've seen. Some things leave some questions unanswered.)

Cherrim

Years
    ...this stuff isn't even spoilery so long as I edit out one name. XD; *does so*

I suppose that's true, but if they re-use the "touch this portal in order to be transported to the fight" sort of thing, it makes it harder to make it seem canon whether it's intended to later on or not. :s In FM, you walk through a hole in the wall at Hollow Bastion and Xemnas appears to test you. It's not out of your way and it makes sense (canonically) that he'd wait for Sora to stray a bit from his main path and fight him out of the way when no one else in HB is around to see.

:( But when you go to fight LS or the secret fight in BBS (the original secret fight, not the new one), you go up and examine a gaping portal sort of thing and get transported to another area to fight it. (Actually, I don't think there's a transportation cutscene for BBS's boss, it just sort of... appears idk. I did that fight twice and gave up. XD) It's not as explained so it's hard to make the situation canon. D:

It's like how I don't consider the Absent Silhouettes in FM+ to be canon since you can't really explain them. (Even if it is hilarious to imagine Marluxia only sticking around to partially-exist next to a flower. /sigh) But the data fights in Radiant Garden at the end could be easily explained, so it's not as hard to see them as canon. u_u If there's even a slightly good way to explain it plot-wise, I'm fine with a fight. Otherwise it feels so cheap and tacked on. D:

--

I'm pretty sure it was in an Ultimania interview... or some interview where Nomura mentioned that the English version was getting added features. I swear one of the interviews mentioned that they tweaked cutscenes and added a few in to make the plot less confusing.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I have no doubts it was mentioned before, I was just too lazy to backread :P

Also, for anyone who has a Hot Topic nearby, apparently they've added more KH stuff to their wares. And, there are some apparently new screenshots from the Enchated Dominion level.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Oh? And when is that, Roku-chan? *goes to Googling random Roxas pics*

Also, still no word on Terra's VA. I'm beginning to get the feeling we won't know until the game come out >.>

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Oh? And when is that, Roku-chan? *goes to Googling random Roxas pics*

Also, still no word on Terra's VA. I'm beginning to get the feeling we won't know until the game come out >.>

End of this month. Literally. c:

Maybe they haven't released it for a reason? Because it's the same VA as another character from previous games?

I have myself a Roxas plushie but... but... D:

His hair fell off! Dx

What?! Bald Roxas?! Dx

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Spoiler:

Yes, I do know that all I'm good for is irritating the crap out of you all with my pointless banter though I do agree that the Mega Flare thing is unforgivable.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Can i join this club please ! And i do want to know what is the difference between Ventus and Roxas ?!
    Sure thing, you're added. The difference between Ven and Roxas is a little bit of personality and that Ven was already 14-15 ten years before Kingdom Hearts started. Birth by Sleep fully explains why Roxas looks like Ventus though.

~Member List Updated~

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Yay! That means I've got plenty of time to come up with something fo yo b-day!!

I don't think Terra has the same VA, though. There's only one VA from a previous game I can think of that would make sense if it has to be kept secret, but the clips of Terra put those to shame because the VA in question could NOT do that voice....
    Well, they could've done one more I can think of that *may* be able have done that voice that would result in secrecy, however.... I don't see why they'd bring the actor back, and I don't know how diverse he is with his voice. I highly doubt it's him.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Whoever said Terra turns into anything? :3

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Well, we'll find out eventually lol. :D

Personally, I think Terra, Aqua, and Ven will end up being extremely important again in KH3 when it's made in some shape or way.

Back