• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Yeah. Still, don't see why it takes so long. The battle's system is a replica of BBS and the sprites should easily be made with the data from 358/2 Days. Square just gets lazy. xD

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    I was just checking prices for Dragon Quest IX when I stumbled upon this: https://www.game.co.uk/Games/DSi-and-DS-Lite/Role-Playing/Kingdom-Hearts-Recoded-/~r349756/?d=1z13mmxZ1z13fsw

(And kinda had a bit of a fangasm; my parents are now looking at me as if I'm some sort of obsessed weirdo.) There's a 2010 release date for the EU, but I haven't seen anything else to back it up. D:

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you...

Hahahaha I had one too, but my parents weren't home to catch me in the act! Hahaha! Anyway, it looks cool on the DS. I really like how they did that with Days, 'cause I had all the stuff i needed on the bottom and my Roxas on the top. I wonder how they'll utilize the bottom screen in this...

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Zomg. -fangasm-

Looks like Germany aren't the only country in the EU who'll be getting the special edition of BbS. 8D

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kingdom-Hearts-Birth-Sleep-Special/dp/B003WT2798

-dies- Definitely worth spending an extra £4 for the extras. c: Please excuse me while I go find somewhere to squee like a maniac; waking my parents up at 3am wouldn't be all that much fun.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ;_; GUYS I AM ACTUALLY REALLY TEMPTED TO ORDER THE FRENCH LIMITED EDITION NOW.

:c gdi I want a LE version in NA. They prolly would have started hyping it by now if we were getting one.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I wouldn't if I were you. Sure, the pretty book looks.. err... pretty, but... is it really worth it? Could you not just probably find it on ebay or something later on? I dunno.... I mean, I LOVE these games, but... I guess I'm just a little miserly with mah monehs, I guess >.>

So, Comicon had some fun stuff for KH, apparently. I could link the vids, but... honestly: they aren't noteworthy or the best quality. There was a better version of the Re:Coded trailer, but you still couldn't hear it and had to rely on subtitles. Then, there were a couple showing footage of Terra and Aqua in combat. The most noteworthy one was a cutscene from the actual game in Radiant Garden involving Aqua, but again: no sound and sometimes the in-game subtitles disappeared due to the lighting of the building.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Gosh, I hate it when KH games come out in Japan, and then the internet is frickin' swarmed with spoilers! I already know too much about Birth by Sleep that I didn't want to ;___;

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I understand what you mean. I remember having a talk with my sis who was trying to stay in the dark as much as possible until the game came out. Well, she saw the e3 trailer and we talked, and I made the comment about wanting to know who was voicing Terra because I KNOW his voice from SOMEWHERE, and so she decided to go a huntin'. What she found instead were the spoilers of what happens to him at the end of his scenario. I don't think she remembers exactly anymore, but.... she was NOT a happy camper, with me or the world.

Cherrim

Years
    Well, KH is one of those fandoms I usually don't mind spending money on. >_>;; At least if I got the FR version I wouldn't have to deal with Aqua's voice and I could claim to be studying French while playing but the whole point of buying BBS again in the first place for me is to play it in English and understand the whole thing easily. XD;

;~; but i love official stuff. /wants LE artbooook. eBay's an option but not a great one. D: I know the book that game with the preorders for FM+ was super expensive for ages after FM+ came out. :s I dunno if this would be similar.

Cherrim

Years
    Well, KH is one of those fandoms I usually don't mind spending money on. >_>;; At least if I got the FR version I wouldn't have to deal with Aqua's voice and I could claim to be studying French while playing but the whole point of buying BBS again in the first place for me is to play it in English and understand the whole thing easily. XD;

;~; but i love official stuff. /wants LE artbooook. eBay's an option but not a great one. D: I know the book that game with the preorders for FM+ was super expensive for ages after FM+ came out. :s I dunno if this would be similar.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Well, you also have to remember that the book with FM+ was a Japan area exclusive, wasn't it? It's not nearly as widespread as this booklet will be. I don't think it'd be nearly as expensive, but... my track record with being wrong is a little on the high side. Also, remember that SE isn't exactly the most informative in the NA region. They didn't really start with the FFXIII bonus stuff until what.... a month before? We've still got a little bit of time, methinks. I'm not giving up just yet on us getting the same thing as the EU region.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    One day I wish they would remake the original Kingdom Hearts. The game is fun but starting to feel a bit dated.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Sorry for the wait MrsFreeze, but welcome.

~Members List Updated~

I really do hope that Birth by Sleep does get the artbook, artbooks are my all-time favorite things to get as PreOrder Bonuses.

Cherrim

Years
    Really? I still think it holds up really well. o.o All it needed was the ability to skip cutscenes which was in FM.

I still think it'd be neat if they gave it the God of War/Sly Cooper treatment and released the 3 PS2 games upscaled and tweaked for PS3. n_n

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Sorry for the wait MrsFreeze, but welcome.

~Members List Updated~

I really do hope that Birth by Sleep does get the artbook, artbooks are my all-time favorite things to get as PreOrder Bonuses.

Maybe the EU one, since they're getting the special edition. They got the FFXIII special edition as well. And you know what our pre-order bonus from gamestop is gonna be?

STICKERS ZOMG... Yeah... as far as I've heard, it's just stickers. And stickers... well, 358/2 Days's Preorder bonuses were better than that.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    OK... not really bonus stuff per se, but things like the special 360 and all wasn't really announced until then, was it? Then, that's ALL they'd talk about with the game....

I second the notion for the PS2 compilation for the PS3.

Back