• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • *sigh*

Well, at least we got a whole week of "omg we have a better version than Japan". :(

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • *sigh*

Well, at least we got a whole week of "omg we have a better version than Japan". :(
    Nomura is a big troll D:.
    ;-; they always get a better version over our better version D:.

anyways I need 2 more things for the ice cream game, I need to do 2 more Master levels.

Cherrim

Years
  • I finally got the time trophy. 8/ Still sitting here trying to figure out what I need for my last 6% of items...

ソラ

Years
  • I truly, truly hate doing the Command Board.
    U_U i want to skip that completely.
    and I still need to do the last 2 Ranks for the combat one.
    I really want Ultima D:.

Cherrim

Years
  • I love command board but I am utterly sick of it after playing it so much over the course of last week. x_x

/playing it again to try to get ultima with ven since maybe keyblades are part of that 6%

ソラ

Years
  • I really need someone in this town that has BBS to help me with the combat arena.
    I guess I'll do the Command board, I never win at that, and I am missing a few of them as well D: and I dunno how to get them D:

Cherrim

Years
  • That's the (not very creatively-named) "Secret Board". You get it for beating each of the Command Boards once from the menu. (So you have to beat them outside the Arena.)

Luckily there's a good reason to do all the CBs there too because there are some commands you can only pick up from the bonus squares on them. n_n

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I hate the Command Board. -hasn't played any of it since trying it out with Terra-

I'm close to finishing with Aqua now. c: She's really fun to play as, and I haven't had as much trouble with bosses... Speaking of which, I gotta watch this cutscene.

ソラ

Years
  • Well I beat the Keyblade Board.
    and I got Ragnarok and maxed it out that same game too :D
    But, Imma do the rest later, Its gonna be kinda fun playing a game that a board game :D

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I love the Command Board. Reminds me of Monopoly. And I own at Monopoly. I'm a ruthless businessman >:]

I finally got around to beating Ven's story this afternoon. Starting Aqua's now, then going back through each of 'em on Proud Mode for Blank Points. Well, Terra and Ven, anyway. I'm comfortable enough now to start a Proud Mode playthrough, I think. Plus, Standard is just far too easy.

ソラ

Years
  • Try Critical. Critical seems pretty darn easy. :3.
    But it's your choice. I liek the command board but when I lose, I get mad D:< hahaha Freaking Gantu won last game. But I got Meteor shower move for Ventus. Dang, Well I manage to try to get a PS3 for X-mas, I need a job tho. I guess I should go Job hunting this weekend, and But yeah, I hope I can get the PS3 this X-mas if not, than, It calls for begging my friend to let me borrow his so yeah :D

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Haaaaaah. @___@ I managed to beat Aqua's story, do a bit of grinding and then complete the final part. I cried at the end, then watched Blank Points and cried some more.

Spoiler:

ソラ

Years
  • Haaaaaah. @___@ I managed to beat Aqua's story, do a bit of grinding and then complete the final part. I cried at the end, then watched Blank Points and cried some more.

Spoiler:
    Blank Points = Amazing True Ending Amirite? :D
    It made me cry when
    Spoiler:
    But Man, I cannot wait till the newest Main game, it is gonna be most exciting ;D

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Yes, it was. 8D The thing that got me was:

Spoiler:

ソラ

Years
  • Yeah that True ending blew me away.
    Just it was too amazing. But at the ending of that movie, I was like
    Spoiler:
    :3 It makes my heart all warm and fuzzy :3 haha and I am a guy saying that xD

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Haha, but that's why I love the series so much. It can make you experience so many different emotions, and you get attached to the characters.

Spoiler:

ソラ

Years
  • Haha, but that's why I love the series so much. It can make you experience so many different emotions, and you get attached to the characters.

Spoiler:
    Yeah.
    Spoiler:
    . Even if it gonna take like 3 to 4 more games till the next main game gets here, I will be glad to play them; :3

Back