• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • @_@ I trained up to 60 in RGarden with megaflare and it was so mind-numbingly boring I just gave up. And since I beat MF I have no intention of ever training any higher. XD;

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • @_@ I trained up to 60 in RGarden with megaflare and it was so mind-numbingly boring I just gave up. And since I beat MF I have no intention of ever training any higher. XD;

Since I will be facing All the bosses on Rank 30, I might as well train up for it Im doing all of this Solo. since I dont have help D:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Ah, you guys are life savers. XD Thank youuuu~

Really have the urge to play BbS now, but I've got a lecture. Is it bad that when I had to write about something yesterday, all I could think about was KH? D:

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
    Years
  • Hey guys... fellow KH fan popping in and hoping to join up. :)

I don't have a PSP myself, so I decided to watch the cutscenes of BBS on YouTube. Well... it basically blew my mind. AMAZING game, and I love how they've tied everything together. Kudos to them!

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • It seems like we won't be having much Kingdom Hearts related things in Dissidia 012, I read an interview where Nomura said the KH team originally didn't want Cloud to have his KH costume in the game for some reason.

ソラ

Years
  • In my Class well my JPN class, My sensei lets us play anything but during a 10 min break. My friend, was playing games in lectures too xD I was like wow, and he got all As on his test. I was like YOU'RE NUTS D:<

But, Im level 77 now :3.

and I pre-ordered Re:Coded from Play-Asia. :3

Cherrim

Years
  • I did that with Days last year, lmao. D: I'd just sit near the back and play it in class. I imagine it wouldn't be quite as easy to do with BBS because the PSP's disc reader is just so loud. XD;

I caught myself playing Pokémon Black through like all of one of my lectures last week though so now I make sure I sit near the front so I'm not even tempted to do it lest a prof catch me. T_T;;

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • That's fine, I didn't get breaks in High School, so I beat Chain of Memories in the restroom, since having game systems aren't allowed in my school unless they serve an educational purpose and I left after I finished my test. Thank god for headphones hehe.

On a related note, Super Smash Bros. Melee once got me an A in Math. We were suppose to create a board game that used some form of math, so I created one based on Mario Party, only I replaced Minigames with a 1-Stock match in Melee. I even made a game piece for each of the playable characters in Melee, as well as cards for 'What If' characters that could make it into Brawl (they were Sonic, MegaMan, Geno, & Sora). The teacher was gone and the sub we got was sleeping on her desk, so we played Melee the entire time. When she got back, she said I would have to demonstrate it again, but everyone in the class said my game was the greatest, so she changed her mind and gave me an A.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • They've said about us switching our phones off, but nothing about playing video games in class~ 8D But yes, the PSP disk reader is incredibly loud. x_x It's a small price to pay though, because I love the screen / graphics display.

And wow Crys, that sounds EPIC. XD We never got to do fun things like that... -grumble-

ソラ

Years
  • Anyways. I dont really play games at classes specially language learning ones, since I do need to pay attention to that.

I beat all the command boards once, and I got Secret board, imma skip that till Mirage arena.

Rank 22, I need to beat Deep Space, Toon Board, Skull Board, and Hunny Board and Secret Board. I heard Secret Board is nuts with the GP minus. D: I also have to do the 5,555, 7,777, 9,999 Medals ones too to get to 30rd Rank. than the last one will be the hardest.

So I am getting closer to getting Ultima and 100% :D

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Yeah, secret board has like a million of those squares where you have to roll a block over them or they take your GP. :( And it's a huuuge board so it takes forever to go through. But if you play in Mirage Arena and play VS Ventus (er, assuming you aren't playing *as* Ventus), it's not so bad because CPU Ventus is hilariously bad at Command Board. Like, it's actually hilarious to watch him play he's so bad sometimes. XD;

/too lazy to log out of alt

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I heard that Gantu is terrible at Command Board, or that he has really bad luck. So far I've only played against Tigger and Terra/Aqua. Aqua was a bit of a beast - even though she had more GP than me, I got back to the 'start' first. c:

Cherrim

Years
  • Aqua is amazing at CB. :( I'm so glad I pretty much did all my CB stuff as her because I sure wouldn't want to face her, haha.

I was about to say that Gantu was awful to play against but I think I just have really horrible luck. Come to think of it, he's definitely the worse player in his board.

I got sick of CB by the end because I have the worst luck when it comes to rolling. Like in a whole game, the only times I'd roll higher than a 4 were if I were rolling like, 2 or 3 dice. In which case I'd rarely get higher than an 8 fml. :(

ソラ

Years
  • Well I cheaped it out. since I got a GP Magnet on Skull Board and I got enough to win the game. xD.

Also, I packed my self with alot of magic so i can use double dice, or triple, but imma sell half of them xD.

imma do the Command board last tho. xD

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Wait.... do you guys mean to tell me you have to beat the CB with certain scores to get some of the Trinity report completed?

On a related note, do you all really dislike the CB that badly? I have a few little tips for ya, if that'd help. Not meaning to be boastful or arrogant or anything, just trying to help~

Cherrim

Years
  • I loved CB first time I played BBS, and for most of playing in English I really liked it to. :) It's just... having to grind on it to get specific commands and whatnot was tedious when the dice rolls were totally stacked against me. ;~;

Back