• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Complaint/Feedback Thread

Are you satisfied with the current community staff?

• Yes.

Votes: 38 76.0%
  • No, and I have posted reasons here.

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • Having a problem with some moderator? Don't know where to turn? Here's your answer.

...complain about the horrid and utterly evil PC mods here.

Or, if you must, complain about the S-Mods, Preators, Abbys, Admins, whatever.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • You can give input about Admins, too, in this thread. It isn't just restricted to moderators. So, for example, if you think I'm doing a bad job, you'd just say so here. And try to give (specific) reasons why, too, or else it'll just be spam. xD;;

James3

That better not be poo!
    Years
  • Wont you get band doing that cause i did it on serebii net ages ago and i got banned

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • James said:
    Wont you get band doing that cause i did it on serebii net ages ago and i got banned
    Why would the mods make it in the first place? We're not setting a trap to ban people XD

As long as you're saying why and not just throwing out random staff member names for really no reason. =)

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    We just need some more mods at Mixed Art/Home of the Sprites. Because I havent seem MoonLight and orange*berry lately >_>
    But all mods are doing great! Specially JKaizer and Tendo, because they can close annoying TCard threads XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I have no complaints about anyone. I just have a question 'tis all. What prompted you guys to do this? Have you been receiving some criticism towards mods (and above) recently?

James3

That better not be poo!
    Years
  • i think orange*berry has perminatly left as she spends all her on serebii.net shes just wasting an art mods place

And Zapchu is much of an admin as hes never online and he doesnt do much admin stuff when he is here

Whoops *has started to rant*

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Castrainer said:
    We just need some more mods at Mixed Art/Home of the Sprites. Because I havent seem MoonLight and orange*berry lately >_>
    But all mods are doing great! Specially JKaizer and Tendo, because they can close annoying TCard threads XD

True, I myself was noticing the same thing.

aRedMoon

Years
  • Moony is an adult, so she may be dealing with work, college, something of that order. Not sure of orange*berry though...

And Zapchu is indeed on quite a bit, she just doesn't post like crazy. The admins spend most of their time here in the AdminCP, adding hacks, fixing mistakes, stuff like that.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • TRIFORCE89 said:
    I have no complaints about anyone. I just have a question 'tis all. What prompted you guys to do this? Have you been receiving some criticism towards mods (and above) recently?
    Ooo I know this one! XD; We started this because a few threads that I noticed seem to have very upset members regarding moderators' actions, yet put in a sarcastic "oh but you're a mod" and then left without saying why so upset. Also I got a few reputation decrease for the sake of some people (probably more than the ones who gave me the down) wanting to spit on my face yet I cannot because I'm a mod and I might just ban them. (anyone notice the mistake in that statement? XD)

So we decided to make this Complaint Thread so members can freely express their hatred and other secret loathing against moderators.

aRedMoon

Years
  • How would you feel if you got your images stolen over and over? =/

VRoad's dealt with a lot of that stuff... I don't blame him for finally blowing up.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Gold Raikou said:
    I think that VRoad doesn't deserve to be an admin because I (think I) caught him flaming a member (xx_jirachi_xx) about a stolen image in this thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=17123.
    Guess we should have said "admins excluded" because it's not like any of us haven't found Steve breaking the rules 3 times continous or more anyway... *upset*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back