• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Complaint/Feedback Thread

Are you satisfied with the current community staff?

• Yes.

Votes: 38 76.0%
  • No, and I have posted reasons here.

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Castrainer said:
    I could too! I will be glad to help with anything XD

And I think blue would be a great mod for the Anime/Manga forum =D
    I agree with Casty.
    Blue knowz what he'z talking about there...he actually confuzez me alot when we're talking zince he'z got alot more knowledge about animen and manga then me ^^;;
    Ahem, but my point iz I think he could really do zome damage (the good kind XD) there.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    eliana said:
    Yeah it is. XD. Thats okay though. Helping newbies out is so fun. Lol.

Yeah XD
    And flaming them is good too XD
    I will only stop flaming them If I can close theyr threads before starting the flame XD

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    [COLOR=Dark Red]Yep... flame and get BOOTED OUT... Flaming is for meanies... though. :\

and also, please don't do what Jess did and reregister and post again. X_X
    [/COLOR]

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    Jess flames and spams alot... hmmmmmmmmmm... I wounder why he always let back in...

No... I already know already... ^_^... promises that he behaves and then break more rules???

:o

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Jess is banned as soon as we realize it's him now-a-days.

And blue, it's still flaming, which is against the rules.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    JKaizer said:
    Jess is banned as soon as we realize it's him now-a-days.

And blue, it's still flaming, which is against the rules.
    Border-line flaming as you said, remember? :P Ya, but he should cut down a lot on it, but he is to hyper for his own good sometimes.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    James said:
    i think orange*berry has perminatly left as she spends all her on serebii.net shes just wasting an art mods place

And Zapchu is much of an admin as hes never online and he doesnt do much admin stuff when he is here

Whoops *has started to rant*
    I've no idea why orange's gone, but I saw her at SPPF sometime ago posting artwork. She was a good mod when she modded the forum alone a long time ago.

I think Zapchu's just busy, she hasn't updated her Pokemon website in a while, I think.

Jess has migrated to SPPF (I think) too.

Alyssa/Haruka: I'm just curious, but with that many clubs in CC, how do you check them all time to time?

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    *cannot belive she's acutally posting here*

Castrainer said:
    Me and eliana are currently the only non-newbies-non-mods that go to the HotS forum XD

does that mean I'm a newbie still? ;-;
    that's the only place I constatly go to (but alot of it is requests, and not much to review x_x).

Oddly I don't see why you need mods in the sprites section, unless the individual sprite request topics need to be closed, or if the request threads are that bad. o_O;;
    And the rules aren't that strict in the sprite forum. I mean, unless saying "I like your sprites great job" is acutally against the rules (which, because of one of s-mods posts in the rules, I was under the impression that it isn't, that it was just a sugggestion), I don't see any rulebreaking in the threads I do review in.
    But if you do get another mod in there, I bet they'll do a good job. Good luck. ^^

*is also in agreeance that Blue should be anime/manga mod*
    I mean, I see him alot there, and he seems to be mature. ^^

teh off-topicness
    and omg eliana that sprite thread is HUGE... I've never seen one that big before. @_@

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    XD Thanks! ^_^ Actually I've only recentely started spriting...about 3 months ago! ^^ so Jkai whats going on in the Sprite Place?
    And Flaming..... Well lol Dont look at me I dont flame.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back