• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Complaint/Feedback Thread

Are you satisfied with the current community staff?

• Yes.

Votes: 38 76.0%
  • No, and I have posted reasons here.

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    JKaizer said:
    v_v;;

Casty, it's the other way around.

Ohh! So he is a Police Officer!
    OMG he gonna save us all XD

Sorry, I just had to say some random things >_>

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Okay, admins are seemingly above the rules, as we learned earlier, also in WD. =\ But really, I'd blow up at someone too if they had my art and were using it in their site... without giving me credit and refusing to give credit after I bring it to their attention. I don't think xx_jirachi_xx should have been banned, but... meh. =\

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Okay, admins are seemingly above the rules, as we learned earlier, also in WD. =\ But really, I'd blow up at someone too if they had my art and were using it in their site... without giving me credit and refusing to give credit after I bring it to their attention. I don't think xx_jirachi_xx should have been banned, but... meh. =\
    *coughcoughcough........*

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    o_O If you don't think he should have been banned you could unban him... and risk Casey's wrath XD. No, I think Casey does a decent job, although there were a lot of "****"s in some of his posts....

Andrea-chan

~In the shadows~
    Years
    I also don't think he should have been banned for that but I'm not going to un-ban him. He did take the pic from V-Road and was going on and on about how it was not V-Road's even when V-Road made it and put the hard work into making it and I though we was going to ban members for taking pics and saying it's theirs or whatever when they know it's not theirs and when told they took it and yet still say it's theirs.

aRedMoon

Years
    Didn't they something along the lines of this is their forum and they can do whatever the **** they want to?

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    ^_^ I think the Mods have been doing a perfectely fine job ^^ I read the first page of this and yes, considering I spend a consideriable amount of time at the spriting area( my thread IS the biggest *pride* XD) yeah there arent any mods around there anymore....

aRedMoon

Years
    Okay, I'll pose a question:

What areas do you, as members, think need more mods? I'll take those ideas and post 'em in the Mod Lounge, and we can see about getting a new mod in there. =)

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    eliana said:
    As I said before, the Spriting Area. ^_^ I think it could help that place a lot!

I could too! I will be glad to help with anything XD

And I think blue would be a great mod for the Anime/Manga forum =D

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Me and eliana are currently the only non-newbies-non-mods that go to the HotS forum XD

aRedMoon

Years
    Err... I dunno. O.o

And I don't think any new mods would be hired... more likely we'll spread out our mod base to cover more corners.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back