• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Complaint/Feedback Thread

Are you satisfied with the current community staff?

• Yes.

Votes: 38 76.0%
  • No, and I have posted reasons here.

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    JKaizer said:
    Eh, I'm fine... that was just cruel... especially since he knows I want to be......

And they don't want to hire 6 new people. :P
    Don't you just love the teen angst here?

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Hey dont talk about cruel,remember what you did to me?lets not go into details.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    AdamHays said:
    I some how feel you deserved it, JK wouldent go off on just anyone...most of the time,lol.

Takuyas_Angel

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 17, 2005
    AdamHays said:
    dude hes done worse to me s dont make me go into detail :P now that was cruel! :P

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    I changed you to an s-mod, sorry if I offended you in any way. And it's okay if you loose respect for me, but I seriously didn't know the history of you on Pokecommunity as a moderator, so I didn't know it would offend you.

That's my 10 cents there. My greatest apologies JK.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Wait a moment Greggy... I spam almost as much as you do, and I was a single forum mod up until less than a month ago. So how come I didn't get demodded? XD Ha.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Wait a moment Greggy... I spam almost as much as you do, and I was a single forum mod up until less than a month ago. So how come I didn't get demodded? XD Ha.
    Because I spam outside out the lounge...

*ponders sleeping*

Kagato

No.1 Tenchi Fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 26, 2005
    I just wanna say I think the staff is great. You all really run this forum very well.

Years
    Okay, I'm having a major issue with Arcanine or Zapchu. Because they decided to blantently go ahead and change my pair's username, avatar, and sig to nearly match mine, which I am NOT favorable of, thank you very little. Not only will it cause unneded confusin with the people we deal with, I find it rather disrupting, and an example or irresponcibility from the people that run this place.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    Okay, I'm having a major issue with Arcanine or Zapchu. Because they decided to blantently go ahead and change my pair's username, avatar, and sig to nearly match mine, which I am NOT favorable of, thank you very little. Not only will it cause unneded confusin with the people we deal with, I find it rather disrupting, and an example or irresponcibility from the people that run this place.

Arcanine changed my username, and even then I said i may have had something to do with that. I just decided to change my sig and ava, I mean, why not if they already changed my username?

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:

Don't look at me...I already learned my lesson from that Super Mod joke.

Jason

Banned
    Years
    JKaizer said:
    There have been some changes:

Jedi_Amara now mods Other Writings
    Mr Cat Dog was hired in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
    I [JKaizer] took on Other Anime/Manga
    PichuSecretBase has taken Pokemon General
    tmbjr now mods in Other Games

We're working on it. ^_^

*unlocked*
    Are you still working on the mod position for ROmhacking forums?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back