• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Complaint/Feedback Thread

Are you satisfied with the current community staff?

• Yes.

Votes: 38 76.0%
  • No, and I have posted reasons here.

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daegon

Friend of all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I want to complain about Daegon_Kimeron. He's been saying
    things like bi*ch to female members on msn. He must be stopped!

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Purin said:
    I'm guessing that you must be jealous of your older brother.
    That's what I thought
    Legendary_Pokemaster said:
    Er... could someone possible fill me on on wha happened last night? *goes off into deep thought... well at least as deep as my brain allows*
    ~Mods were appointed new forums
    ~Mr Cat Dog was hired
    ~JKaizer joked about being a S-Mod
    ~Somebody made JKaizer into a S-Mod, and JKaizer was really happy until he found out that it was only a joke
    ~I had the font of a S-Mod for 5 minutes

I know that they didn't mean to hurt JKaizer, but I can tell that he's not in his best mood...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Jason said:
    Are you still working on the mod position for ROmhacking forums?
    Yeah, we're still working on emulation details and mods.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Wow, I see my name has come up alot and I have only read the first 5 pages...

Mostly its about when Jirachi STOLE my image...he said he got it from that site he found on google...let me tell you that THAT SITE STOLE IT FROM ME. Then Jirachi stole it from him and didnt have the brain mass to figure out that they were the exact same images which was origionaly made from me.

I cant talk/complain to the site who took it from me as they are a foreign site. But I wanted to clarify this, and any webmaster who has had as many theft problems as me, HAS EVERY RIGHT TO GET MAD.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    eliana said:
    Hm...Well, Is HoTs okay yet? ^^
    There are still areas we're working on…it's a pretty grand process. ^^: More work towards it will get done today, hopefully.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Ya,, and plus it's still early in her country...give abby SOME slack,lol.

Last edited:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Yah, we need a mod for TCG...
    And New/Users Welcome needs one more I think, because I havent seen Austin in days...

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    blue said:
    Days...Austin is allmost NEVER on...

If it's not school or social problems and he is not on, then I suggest he be de-modded. But if it is school/social problems...then I dunno...

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    The only problem I know he might be having is with his break up, but that was a good while ago...

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    blue said:
    The only problem I know he might be having is with his break up, but that was a good while ago...

Then it might be a social problem...we'll see about it. But I'm usually check that section everyday whenever it's updated, so it'll be okay for now. But if he doesn't log on for a long time and perform his job (even with social problems), he should be demodded or ask for resignation from his position to give other active members a chance.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Give another active member a chance? That would be good, maybe Elina could take it, she's really helpfull with that sort of thing.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    blue said:
    Give another active member a chance? That would be good, maybe Elina could take it, she's really helpfull with that sort of thing.

I don't know, it's really not up to me to decide.

If you or anyone feels that a member is worthy to be promoted, write a formal five paragraph essay and post it here with quotes or examples to support your argument.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Zapchu said:
    If it's not school or social problems and he is not on, then I suggest he be de-modded. But if it is school/social problems...then I dunno...

Nope, I've seen he on his forums sometimes, and he wasnt at PC...

Ah! And good idea on the 5-paragraph-thingy XD
    Do I have to write at this thread or I have to PM someone? >>;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back