• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Complaint/Feedback Thread

Are you satisfied with the current community staff?

• Yes.

Votes: 38 76.0%
  • No, and I have posted reasons here.

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    I thought we were supposed to be writing an essay on who should be a mod?

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Even if you are a great member,and theres lot to tell,I don't think that it is possible to write that many paragraphs on someone that should be a mod for manga or something.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Of course on a sucky member,all you have to do is thrash them,not hard at all.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Yeah.thats just cruel.maybe there a sucky member cause they can't get on much,but it was just an example.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    well what if you only get one,does that mean that that one person will be modded?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    AdamHays said:
    well what if you only get one,does that mean that that one person will be modded?
    You don't get modded, you only have the staff look into modding you, thats it.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    no,i mean if they look at all the people that were recommended,but there was only one to look at will the only one that got sugested be modded?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back