• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Complaint/Feedback Thread

Are you satisfied with the current community staff?

• Yes.

Votes: 38 76.0%
  • No, and I have posted reasons here.

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    eliana said:
    Well, YOUR double posting and ya say I spam? XD I think we both need to rethink ourselves out....^^ So wait, whos taking over HotS?

Nein, PC was having a technical error for me. And it's once in a blue moon, so get over it! XD

And please let's not talk about that...who cares who is taking over HotS! Let the mods and admins decide that!

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Raichu Master said:
    Actually I meant going into those indepth explanations I do. XD

But I don't think essays are a good idea. I think it should be the mods and admins who decide.

But let's not go into that.
    NO! *chains RM's hands to the back of his chair*
    Actually, I dont think the essays are a good idea either... but you probably dont want to hear why I think that....

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Legendary_Pokemaster said:
    NO! *chains RM's hands to the back of his chair*
    Actually, I dont think the essays are a good idea either... but you probably dont want to hear why I think that....

Hey that's 1 person who agrees with me! And hey just go ahead! Tell away! I just told to much so I'm not tellin' anymore! XD

And Eli, doesn't matter, let the mods decide that, you'll know when they know.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Raichu Master said:
    Hey that's 1 person who agrees with me! And hey just go ahead! Tell away! I just told to much so I'm not tellin' anymore! XD

And Eli, doesn't matter, let the mods decide that, you'll know when they know.
    I found flaws in my reasons, XD
    I just dont think its a good idea, because not everyone has an equal chance.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    And if it wasn't clear guys... the five paragraph essay will do nothing more than have us look into them...

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    JKaizer said:
    And if it wasn't clear guys... the five paragraph essay will do nothing more than have us look into them...

Zappy said that already, I read, understood, and know.

So I'm just saying it's a bad idea all together. I mean truly, a person would just have to recommend another person, for mods and admins to look into it. No need for a essay on it, just seems kind of senseless.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    ...yea and even with the essay, it dosent mean that your choice will get picked, pc is ok-ish with mods at the moment, and the staff should be the ones to pick not members, afterall staff know who should be able to help out.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    blue said:
    ...yea and even with the essay, it dosent mean that your choice will get picked, pc is ok-ish with mods at the moment, and the staff should be the ones to pick not members, afterall staff know who should be able to help out.

Amen! I agree totally with Blue! members should be able to help out when they think there is a gap or problem, but they shouldn't be the ones to decide how to fix it.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Raichu Master said:
    Amen! I agree totally with Blue! members should be able to help out when they think there is a gap or problem, but they shouldn't be the ones to decide how to fix it.

Nice saying there ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back