• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Feedback Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    ...o_o;

"This is the staff feedback thread." <- Annoying, and only needs to be said once, if at all.

Jeremy isn't inactive, he comes on every day. >_>;

EDIT: *sighs* Hate to contradict myself, but that doesn't belong here, and... it's kind of rude. *wishes people would stop making suggestions with no logic behind them*

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Billybob said:
    Why hass Jeremy been inactive?Thanks.I mean like did he tell the senior's why?
    Pika2 is on every day or once or more every 40 hours.Jerrmy is not inactive.That is a lie.Every mod has been always active now.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Phoenix Zero said:
    MegaDitto, no need to repeat what I said. And please, don't call people liars.
    Ops I did not see that sorry and I did not mean it offensivly.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    In a way Billy's right. None of you visit Rom-Hacking and well Jeremy's not been that active in his own forums the previous week - I think some internet problem.

Anyway i was about to suggest Brittany has not been taking care of her own forums - Q/F in the past 1 month. Her activeness has reduced manifold and well she doesnt even bother to post here that much these days as much as she used to do in Dec & Nov.

P.S I think Ty should be modded here in Q/F.

~ CC

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Cool Cr@cker said:
    In a way Billy's right. None of you visit Rom-Hacking and well Jeremy's not been that active in his own forums the previous week - I think some internet problem.

Anyway i was about to suggest Brittany has not been taking care of her own forums - Q/F in the past 1 month. Her activeness has reduced manifold and well she doesnt even bother to post here that much these days as much as she used to do in Dec & Nov.

P.S I think Ty should be modded here in Q/F.

~ CC
    Brit was online yesterday CC.But I do agree that Q/F needs a mod and Ty would be a good one there or/and a whole new mod may be needed there.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    JKaizer said:
    Ty or DSS would get it, if anyone.
    Yeah you are right some mods are get modded to other froums just recently JA and Kip Kip got modded to Comp help and Discussion.But there should be a new mod there.Just saying.

Kurosaki

Guys, most things there are closed by S-mods+ cause they look there. There isnt even a need for Brit...

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    *nods* Like they said, most of the questions that pop up in here could only be answered by a higher staff member, so a mod is useless. But, I'll take OC if anybody wants-- *runs away from Eli*

EDIT: Keyword - DICTIONARY, my Vodka-addicted bunny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back