• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Feedback Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    KEYWORD: It's late and I'm on cough medicine, so stuff it XD Anywyas, I don't see the need for her as a mod either.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Phoenix Zero said:
    *nods* Like they said, most of the questions that pop up in here could only be answered by a higher staff member, so a mod is useless. But, I'll take OC if anybody wants-- *runs away from Eli*

EDIT: Keyword - DICTIONARY, my Vodka-addicted bunny.
    What about Free pokemon.Youre okay there.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Phoenix Zero said:
    Sarcasim, my friends... *falls over laughing* XD

I'd take FP, but it doesn't even need a mod.
    More the reason to take it.You will never know when it will be active so its nice to be perpared.Just saying.XD.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Q&F did need a mod. I was put in there by order of Andy and above. =)

Twas my home forum. ^_^

Britt has abused it. I grant permission for Ty to take it into his care =)

And #FP could use a mod. I'd like Ty to get in there, then he could organize it up a bit with my help. I left it half done. :/

Bleh...

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    I wouldn't mind taking CQ&F, or #F_P. Or both. Okay, I'll shut up. :P

But anyway, Brit hasn't done anything wrong as far as I'm concerned. Also, SFB isn't the place to suggest promotions/demotions... o.O

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Phoenix Zero said:
    I wouldn't mind taking CQ&F, or #F_P. Or both. Okay, I'll shut up. :P

But anyway, Brit hasn't done anything wrong as far as I'm concerned. Also, SFB isn't the place to suggest promotions/demotions... o.O

Well, Britt has'nt done anything wrong. Just meant she could be Modded Elsewhere if Q/F Needs no new mod.

Well Ty This thread is called SFB isnt it.

~ CC

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    SFB is short for Staff Feedback Thread. In other words, you comment on a staff member's actions in here. It saves frequent "OMFG y did u close my thred?!!!!111ONEONEONE" threads popping up.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Brit has still done her job locking threads etc., espec when spammers were involved, so we don't really need anyone else (if we need one at all) ^^;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Is this thread made to comment on the inactivness on staff? xD; 'Cause that's what it seems like ya'll are doing. >.>;

If it is, ignore me... n_n;

Years
    We have enough mods.How can we be nice about saying sorry we don't need this thread, closed?
    We close it cause if the slightest spam starts more is definitely coming ust cause of that little bit.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, I'm open for suggestions Ashlein. ^___^ Is there something you'd like us moddie woddies to do about the SPAM? =3

~Kelsey

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Ashlein said:
    I think you are too hard. You think things that deviate from the topic even the slightest is spam. Maybe you have too many mods, and they all want to do something.
    Well mabye the mods know that the threads and posts will become into spam or inat a flame owar or something.

Years
    Well if you threads weren't what that mod thought wasn't needed then it wouldn't have been closed.So think ahead and see if it may turn into spam.
    If we didn't have the subs then the forums would be even worse and filled.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, if you're being yelled at, then clearly the mods who are doing that aren't doing their job the way they should.

Us moddie woddies are here to protect the forum from SPAM and such, but we're also here to help. ^____^ If mods are yelling at you for making SPAM threads, then that's clearly not the correct apporach, I'm sure you don't really mean any harm. ^^

What us mods should be doing is helping you by telling you what kinds of threads go where; and what kinds of threads are spammy ones and which ones are not. ^________^

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back