• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Feedback Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    It wasn't ment to offend, it's just commenting that the way you were arguing was just taking heresay and opinion as fact a lot of the time, and that lead to people flaming you back so I thought I'd just put a stop to it.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    KLS said:
    A complaint to a specific staff member.

Blue, I don't mind you locking the thread "Rap Versus Rock" but your last statement was totally uncalled for and I felt that it offended me.
    You were being somewhat racsis and OE may seriously need another mod.

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
    Blue said:
    It wasn't ment to offend, it's just commenting that the way you were arguing was just taking heresay and opinion as fact a lot of the time, and that lead to people flaming you back so I thought I'd just put a stop to it.
    So now I can't even state my opinion?
    I even clearly said that the thread had a huge flaming potential....

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Dude, S-Mods and up look over dormant regions like this, no need for another mod right now

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    I do agree with MD but the higher mods think FT can do all the work. Anyway did JA do a bad job or anything?

~ CC

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    It was a mutual decision between the upper staff, and surely if it was mentioned sparks would start

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
    MegaDitto said:
    You were being somewhat racsis and OE may seriously need another mod.

I wasn't being racist, but if that's what you believe I can't argue with you there but I even clearly stated that I meant no harm by those so called "Racist Comments".
    No, I don't think OE needs another mod anytime soon, mainly because S-Mods and Preators cover up for the lack of mods in OE.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    And is there any particular reason why you feel Other Entertainment needs moderation? Far as I can see, Nick keeps it nice and clean. ^_^;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Me and DT go in there every so often, and Nick does a fine job there as it is, so there's no real need for a mod there at this present time. Maybe of course if everyone stops going on the internet and starts watching TV, then comes back with a million topics to talk about... but the chances of that happening here are very slim XD

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Truthfully.. I think MegaDitto is right... And I'm sure he speaks for many others as well.. ~origin

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I have a question.Have that Book Subforum for Other Enterainment have been ever approved yet.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    No, it hasn't.. =\ Wasn't I the one that suggested that first though? ~origin

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    There's only like 1 book thread on the first page of OE so no need for a whole subforum for it

Years
    If anything music would, but musics takes up basically the whole front page.So be sure to look on the second page if you are looking for a specific something.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    The whole point of OE is for this kind of stuff, so putting every little thing in their own forum is pretty redundant

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    DarkShadowSmoke said:
    Yeah, it would be.I wasn't sggesting putting music in its own subbie.That would make OE main look dead.
    Why not TV and movies OE is mainly 55% music,45% Tv and movie and 10 % books.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back