• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Feedback Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    There is nothing wrong with OE guys!It's fine the way it is like DT said.If you seriously think we need a mod in there we can get one of our current ones in there, but we don't need one.Sorry.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    How can you be sure, Robert? It was stated that she recieved PM warnings, therefore you can't clarify whether or not it's true. Same with Greg, he recieved no such warnings before his ban.

I admit that JA's posts were a bit... rugged, but nothing to demote somebody over.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    *pats Stevie on the head* Whatever you say, dear twinny... o_O

As I said, couldn't you have demodded me either BEFORE the elections or AFTER the special secret staff thing that I'm not allowed to leak about even though I'm not a mod? It means I lose out on perks of both members AND mods. o_O

Oh, and Stevie, if you're going to be keeping an eye on WD I'll be watching your progress. No one's going to mess up my sweet widdle baby... now that Greg and Simone are gone I'm the only one of its "parents" still here, since for a long time you weren't all that active. XD

Years
    Well, one it has been said many times let this go, and why would the upper staff lie about this to us?This is not the place to have this discussion.Members are supposed to learn from us, and if we show them this example, what are they gonna think?They do it, why can't we?So lets just leave it.

J_A can take it up with Andy or Steve since Claire is on vacation right now.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Because I've heard many a times about Greg "recieving numerous PM warnings", when in truth he never recieved _any_ warnings.

And what's this "example" you're talking about? We're trying to have a calm discussion, there's nothing wrong with that.

Years
    It is calm right now, but it'll turn out bad when more people come and see this tomorrow.
    How do you know JKaizer recieved no PMs?Where is the proof that you know this?Oh, and I know that J_A recieved one, cause why would upper staff lie?

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    hehe I'm more then capable to watch webbies - as I was it's mod long before simone, greg, and yourself came around.. :)

KC both greg and my dear Jedi_Amara recieved verbal, intopic, PM, and IM warnings from multiple staff members.. I guess they got fed up with the lack of 'response' and overall lack of respect that a staff member needs to show..

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I had a couple of PM "warnings". I'm not fussed about those. What I want is an explanation. No one ever gave me an explanation. I checked my email yesterday to find that Gary (Kip-kip) had emailed me about a RWH issue because my PM box was full. That was the only clue I had that I was demodded. No one bothered to PM me telling me that they'd demodded me, or why. Oh well, at least I can be proud of being the first mod to be fired since... hmm... Sawah and Abby both quit, didn't they? So since Alyssa. Huh - I don't think she should have been fired either, giving her password was one mistake. Only one.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    That, my friend, is the attitude that cost us the two best staff members PC has ever had. Nobody's perfect. Everybody lies at some time in their life. For example, Greg could've been lying to me about not recieving any PM warnings. However, since you assumed that he recieved those warnings, I'm allowed to assume the opposite, am I not?

EDIT: They didn't even _tell_ you why? *sighs*

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    I don't assume.. since I made some of those warnings Kyogre..

as for telling you about it Jedi_Amara, you found out about it basicily when I did.... o.0 you do know it was a group choice of the upperstaff and all they needed was the majority approval.

Years
    You can assume, but don't.I did not assume, I took it as a fact because it is what I was told.So unless I see the fine typing, or in this case do not I will "assume" that both JKaizer and J_A recieved their mutiple PM, im, intopic, etc. warnings ^^.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Didn't get any PM/IRC warnings~ I believe I got 2 PM warnings, and one was for telling the truth in my sig. That sig got edited - Claire took out my tribute-to-AbbyxSawah bit. *sigh*

I still think you could have timed it better.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Er, let me rephrase. Greg claims that he didn't recieve any warnings within a few weeks before his ban. But meh, that's another matter.

You guys could've at least had the decency to send her a brief PM explaining why. ._.;

Kurosaki

It would usually be obvious why someone is demodded IMO, even more obvious to the person being demodded. I'm not going to get into your little decency comment Ty, since I could go on about a few things JA did that WEREN'T decent, and I'm extremely tired. I hate French homework. ==

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    @ Steve: Who did demod me anyway? Let me guess. Andy. The person who absolutely LOVES me. Either him or Jorge, I'm not quite sure which of them hates me more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back