• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Feedback Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    See, there you go again. I'm just telling the truth, you know they both hate me. XD

AAAARGH! YOU FINALLY PUT THE REPORT HACK BACK IN JUST AS I GOT DEMODDED! *kills random people*

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    ...*reports JA's post just to mock her* ~_^ Kidding. XP

And whether or not it's true, you shouldn't jump to conclusions. I've learnt from experience.

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    Any more news on the new mod in the rom-hacking board? There are still heaps of threads that need mending, so many its not funny o.o;

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    No Charlie, we won't let you moderate Emulation. XP Kidding~

I'd take it, but apparently, ROM hack mods need to actually be working on a hack before their promotion. o_O;

Years
    EVA-01 said:
    Any more news on the new mod in the rom-hacking board? There are still heaps of threads that need mending, so many its not funny o.o;
    It is hopefully being discussed right now, and should be decided soon.As for the threads, the report hack is back up and runnin, so report it for us ^^.

EVA-01

Years
    Hacking's easy, I'd teach j00, but I don't wanna :P

Ok, I will report them, but CC would beat me to it XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    EVA-01 said:
    Hacking's easy, I'd teach j00, but I don't wanna :P

Ok, I will report them, but CC would beat me to it XD

Ya, Charlie doesn't want to teach you cause you would become the Rom-Hacking mod which would surely lead to it's downfall. ;) J/K.

Anyway EVA, is it my fault that my exams are over that I feel kinda bored, so I stroll on to PC a lot, that's all.

Let's welcome back the Report Post Button ::: Welcome back. I was having a cool idea if it did'nt had come back. How about a Report Post Thread.

~ CC

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Person A: Hey, this dude SPAMmed. {link to post here}
    Person B: shut up i aint spamn grrrrrr ohhhhhh
    {insert flame war here}

No thanks, CC. ^_^;

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Kyogre-chan said:
    No Charlie, we won't let you moderate Emulation. XP Kidding~

I'd take it, but apparently, ROM hack mods need to actually be working on a hack before their promotion. o_O;
    dont you think their should be at least one coder moding?
    like 3 mods, 2 hackers and 1 coder or 2 hackers, 2 coders or something...

ok hackers is a must, but id prefer if there would be a coder in there too to help with tool stuff. ;)

EVA-01

Years
    Meh, I can code a little >.<; but not as good as you, lol, but anyone who knows there way around, posts heaps, is good, blah blah, should be a mod

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Scizz said:
    dont you think their should be at least one coder moding?
    like 3 mods, 2 hackers and 1 coder or 2 hackers, 2 coders or something...

ok hackers is a must, but id prefer if there would be a coder in there too to help with tool stuff. ;)

By Coders do you mean programmers who can create their own tools? Don't you think most of the programmers are hackers themselves?

Edit :: Is JDS a new MOD in Free Pokemon, cause I kinda noticed it only now.

~ CC

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Chrono Cr@cker said:
    By Coders do you mean programmers who can create their own tools? Don't you think most of the programmers are hackers themselves?
    ~ CC
    yes i think so.
    but i just wanted to mention that.
    In the current RH staff there isnt a coder...
    so...

but of course all coders are hackers. ;)

but i dont think that a "normal" hacker cant help ya with tools specific thingy as a coder...

Last edited:

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Um...I dunno if this would count as staff feedback or something but I am cocerned about something.o.o;
    This thread seems to be more fit for a game in Fun time in Pokeland than a club.^^;
    I dunno if it should be closed or that the title should be changed and moved into Pokeland.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back