• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Feedback Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

JA getting blasted? She's doing quite a bit of blasting herself if you haven't noticed.

I wish for this to be dropped too, but, it's been 3 weeks, and JA has refused to drop it. Talk to her, not us. ==;;

Trent

TrentTech Founder
    Years
    I don't care if JA is complaining about Greg being banned, I just don't want to have to have another Staff Feedback Thread because this is already the third!

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    I just want to enter my opinion real quick: All of JA's posts are being blasted because of everything she has said about staff and other members. Choices have consequences and she knows that, and that is what she is getting. Her fault. The staff have every right to be blasting all of her posts, the way I see it.

Just my two cents...

Trent

TrentTech Founder
    Years
    I might as well not've posted those last 2 posts because apparently everyone wants to continue arguing...

Kurosaki

*gives Ryan a nickel for his 2 cents* Right you are Ryan, right you are, XD

And the 3rd? This is labelled the 2nd... I guess Jorge can't count, XD

You have to understand PGN, we can't just leave the issue alone. We can't let this complaining continue any farther, though perhaps a PM convo may be a better solution ATM.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    If you people keep going on with all this immature bullcrap, PC won't even exist in 2 years. Just _drop_ the argument already. I've had two warnings so far for not walking away from arguments. >_>;;

Trent

TrentTech Founder
    Years
    1. Yeah, there was another Staff Feedback Thread way back when
    2. I wasn't saying leave the issue alone, I was just saying that I didn't want to have to see "Staff Feedback Thread IV" and then, when this arguement continues in that thread, we're going to have to make a Staff Feedback Thread V. I'd like to just stick to this one...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    *cough* There, I added the extra one XD Anyways, keep the fighting down please. No need to post your views in any disrespectfull manner. And this is staff feedback, no member feedback, so PLEASE just stick to staff, current staff, not banned useres, not former staff.

Kurosaki

1. Yeah, there was another Staff Feedback Thread way back when
    2. I wasn't saying leave the issue alone, I was just saying that I didn't want to have to see "Staff Feedback Thread IV" and then, when this arguement continues in that thread, we're going to have to make a Staff Feedback Thread V. I'd like to just stick to this one...
    Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Don't worry Ty, I'm not ignoring you. I'm just 'walking away from an argument' XD j/k

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    PiroMunkie said:
    I just want to enter my opinion real quick: All of JA's posts are being blasted because of everything she has said about staff and other members. Choices have consequences and she knows that, and that is what she is getting. Her fault. The staff have every right to be blasting all of her posts, the way I see it.

Just my two cents...
    My two cents too. x.x But let's ignore that now. x.x

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    Alright, let's stick to STAFF Feedback then.

I have a complaint about a little fella called DAKOTA.

In the T-Dome, he has bad repped me over just about EVERY single post I've made in there, which is not cool.

He done this because I flamed in a post, I spoke to him on MSN and he says he has full rights to bad rep me over EVERY post I make, because I flamed once which makes me a "flamer".

I really don't think it's appropriate, and I hope I'm the only one copping this from him, because if he is doing this to anyone who opposes him that would be ridiculous.

Not only is he bad repping me on posts without ANYTHING flamey, or off topic, he is actually ARGUING his point in bad rep form.

It's a pathetic way for him to feel "big" I think, it doesn't bother me personally, but I think that overall it IS unfair, and I would like him to stop.

There's my little feedback on a STAFF member.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Well, I've talked to him about it... And he said that he'll stop (I think)... Debating and Flaming has a very fine line anyways. <<;

Does he still do that, LH? =/

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    Yes he does still do it.

Creation vs Evolution March 21st, 2005 09:22 AM Just like al of your posts

There was a little face at the end which didn't get copied over.

That was from earlier this morning, and was about one of my posts in there which had 0 flames, and nothing that needed a bad rep.

I mean heck he does it to every post I put in the T-Dome =/

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    The whole purpose of bad rep is to express your disagreement with another's post. So, yes, Dakota is using it legitimately. If you have a problem with it, disable your rep.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    That seems like rep abuse to me.

You see, Andy, Ty admits he's the leak not me. Can't you ever take a joke? Clearly we were joking around when we were talking about "leaking the whole lounge". You really need to chill, dude. -_-

Oh, and Ryan, you can REALLY talk. I notice you were allowed to come back even after what you did, whereas Greg doesn't even get another chance.

BTW, Andy, I did ask higher staff whether PC is better since Abby got banned. The answer? No.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back