• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Feedback Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I'll say nothing on the matter, I'll just make sure this doesn't get flamey >>

Hydrio

BOO YA!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 9, 2005
    It wasn't JA who leaked to Greg

Andy, it wasn't JA (I wouldn't lie to a fellow Bush lover)

JA cared about WD, she wouldn't have leaked to Greg which would of jeporadized what eventually happened (being demoted).

I think this place is getting waaaaaaaaaaay to emotion >>

It reminds me of #pichuland where we get alot of DRAMA

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    AHEM. >_> I never leaked to Greg. Did you think I would do that? Greg and I may be close, but he always complained at me because he could never get any info out of me. Greg has another leak, and it's not me; I won't name who it is, because I don't wanna get them into trouble.
    "I posted in the thread in the mod lounge but apparently we're not allowed to "mod leak" anymore... oh, wth, let's just mod leak anyway :P"
    "I know. If you were still a mod we could leak together XD"
    "We're not allowed to "mod leak" else we'd tell you. Sorry ^^"
    "Remember that thread that we can't talk about because it would be leaking?"
    "*giggles* I feel like a tap. I WANT to leak. I have to go home. -_-"
    "Let's leak the whole lounge. Ty, you up for it?"

Your posts JA. Nothing funny about them. See the little "anymore" in the first quote?
    Ok you might not have leaked to JK. But looking at how seriously you took the no leaking thing tells me you didn't care. Also tells me "Well I guess I better stop".

And I have in mind who that other person is, no need for you to name names.

Jedi_Amara said:
    The PM box thing was a JOKE. PMs from admins and the report hack come through regardless of whether the box is full or not - hence, I got the important stuff. Get over yourself!
    I guess I should remind you that we didn't have the hack when you started that thread (the hack was gone when we upgraded). So if some one PMed you about a report you would have never got it if one of the Admins or Praetors sent the PM.

Jedi_Amara said:
    Allow me to point out that certain admins didn't want Greg banned either. Why is it that I'm the only one who's willing to stand up for myself, my friends and my beliefs nowadays?
    Certain Admins. All I'll say is the higher Staff that wanted JK banned was far more then the ones that didn't.
    You're the only one that is willing to stand up about JK beacuse everyone else done got it and moved on that he was banned. And you go on about JK over and over and over again. And I am getting really pissed off because he was done banned, discussion over, end of subject. And yet again almost 3 weeks later I hear about JK's banning again from none other then you Jedi_Amara. We gave reasons why he was banned, but that was not good enough for you. You didn't want to stop till JK was un-banned. Even today I see another thread by you talking about how JK's banning was unfair. Again you are trying to undermined the Staff by saying we don't know what we are doing. You were told before why JK was banned and why he is going to stay banned. Yet here you are again talking about JK's ban and a thread talking about his ban. When is it going to end? First with JK it was "it isn't fair he won't be re-Modded" now it's "it isn't fair he was banned". When is it going to end? When am I going to stop seeing threads from you about JK? And seeing threads and posts from you complaining about things we do?

Jedi_Amara said:
    And did I ever MENTION Andy in those posts? It's true I said Amphy > Arcy, because Arcanine is NOT one of my favourites and Amphy is my total favourite EVER.
    Did JK say anything about "Andy" when he had in his sig "Red != Admin"? I know good as well he was talking about me when he had that in his sig. He didn't say "Andy" or "Arcanine" or "Arcy" or anything that points me out by name. But you know good as well that was directed at me.
    And the same thing goes for this thing you said in that layout thread.

Jedi_Amara said:
    As for "attacks", you take things WAY over the top. You can't handle humour, nor can you handle the truth. Get. Over. It.
    You talk to members and Staff that knows me good and they will tell you I joke around all the time. So humour isn't a problem for me. I can take the truth and face the facts. Yet I see you going on about JK, you can't handle the truth that he is banned and isn't going to come back. Just like you couldn't handle the truth that he wasn't going to get re-Modded. You tell me "Get. Over. It.", you should do what you just said to me.

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    What's a mod leak?

Anyway, Andy, how can you tell JA to do what she said and "Get Over It", when you aren't over it yourself?

By quoting her multiple times and responding to each one with some kind of argument definately represents you are not over it, so it's best to wait until you are before handing out advice to anyone.

I have feeling it's getting a little flamey.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Lion Heart said:
    What's a mod leak?

Anyway, Andy, how can you tell JA to do what she said and "Get Over It", when you aren't over it yourself?

By quoting her multiple times and responding to each one with some kind of argument definately represents you are not over it, so it's best to wait until you are before handing out advice to anyone.

I have feeling it's getting a little flamey.
    Revealing things from the mod lounge and inst this becomming a flame war like he said.Couldnt this be taken over pm.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Lion Heart said:
    Ah okay, and I think they are deliberately posting here where everyone can see for some reason.
    Sorry,it just seems personal.I have a question where in the rules it says about posting in threads over a month old.

Kurosaki

A mod leak is when a mod tells a normal member about stuff discussed in the lounge.

Lion Heart, don't stick your nose in it if you don't even understand what's going on. You can't solve an issue like this without an argument of some sort occuring.

JA started it in the public, so I assume itll finish in the public.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    MegaDitto said:
    Sorry,it just seems personal.I have a question where in the rules it says about posting in threads over a month old.
    ah you must be refering to the revival rule..what's your question?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Daiaki said:
    A mod leak is when a mod tells a normal member about stuff discussed in the lounge.

Lion Heart, don't stick your nose in it if you don't even understand what's going on. You can't solve an issue like this without an argument of some sort occuring.

JA started it in the public, so I assume itll finish in the public.
    Just like everything should end IMO, that way there are no doubts, no questions asked

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    digispirit virus said:
    ah you must be refering to the revival rule..what's your question?
    I dont see it anywhere in the rules.Shouldnt it be there.

Kurosaki

I dont see it anywhere in the rules.Shouldnt it be there.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=25123

There's that thread in announcements about it. Thats all I know though. This is the staff Feedback thread however, not the rule feedback thread >>;;

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Daiaki said:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=25123

There's that thread in announcements about it. Thats all I know though. This is the staff Feedback thread however, not the rule feedback thread >>;;
    The link wont work and I found out that there were a seperate thread for it so never mind.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Wait, wait... JA, leaking?! Oh, come on. Let me guess, she leaked the soap opera? Hah. It was me, alright. I leaked something that I assumed was horribly unimportant way before I even KNEW that I was leaking. Geez, sorry that I was ever a n00b mod (which EVERY mod was at one stage). >_>;;

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Lion Heart said:
    LH don't you tell me that I'm not over it. You don't know what happened and what went on. I was over this JK stuff the day he was banned. The day JA went on about his banning. I made my replies, I pointed out why he was banned and that was it. You wasn't there, you don't know what happened so I don't need to hear "how can you tell JA to do what she said and "Get Over It", when you aren't over it yourself?" from you when you don't have a clue about all this.
    JA is the only one that isn't over this. I didn't start a thread today about JK getting banned. Nor have I came up with the topic of JK untill JA asked why she was banned.
    How come I didn't see that from you to JA, Lion Heart? I didn't see anything from you saying "How can you tell Andy to "Get Over It" when you still talk about JK's banning even till today?". I didn't see that from you but you had to come in and say it to me.

Lion Heart said:
    Ok you say I'm not over but JA is? She can start threads about JK's banning almost 3 weeks after it being done, and you say she is over it and is in a position to give me advice? You are telling me it's best for me to be wait till I am over it before I hand out advice to anyone? All I heard from you was "JA is right and you are wrong". When you could have told JA the same thing. Is it just me or is there something wrong with this picture.
    You said I should wait till I'm over it. I was over it long ago. So I say don't post about anything you don't have a clue on what you are talking about.

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    and you say she is over it
    And just where did I say that?

I never said either of you were "over it".

Arcanine said:
    All I heard from you was "JA is right and you are wrong".
    Never knew you could "hear" what I was typing, anyway, I never said JA was right, I never said you were wrong, you are putting words in my mouth mate.

If you were truly "over it" you would simply not respond to JA's posts.. by coming up with an entire argument shows you are not "over it" man, if you were, you'd be able to ignore the posts about Gregs bannishment.

Arcanine said:
    How come I didn't see that from you to JA, Lion Heart?
    You were the one I was replying to, I wasn't typing in response to JA.

Trent

TrentTech Founder
    Years
    PEOPLE! Stop arguing! Greg is banned, case closed, it's going to stay that way for the next 2 years when he's unbanned. All this arguing is why J_A's thread got locked, now do we really have to start a "Staff Feedback Thread III" just because this one got closed because of a pointless agruement?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back