• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Feedback Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
    Years
    I said that most of it was from real reasons, how are other people that rep me, some which I dont even know (Hey Lady Pearl), abusing the system? If a group of people decided to rep so-and-so so he can send so-and-so's rep throught the floor, then thats abuse.

To date Ive only ever given out 2 or 3 bad reps iirc, and I will only give more if I feel a post derserves it.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    I was referring to rep abuse in general. Everybody seems to think that multiple bad reps are abusive, yet multiple good reps aren't. They're wrong.

5/6 good reps given on PC have a comment such as:

"Hi {member's name}, have some rep! ~Kyogre-chan"

See my point now?

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    Oh my god he done it again.

I'M BAD REPPING YOU OMG! Are you gonna complain about this one to? If every member complained about bad rep as much as you do, we'd have 500 threads titled with "OMG who Bad repped me!?"

Dakota... I never even MADE a thread about it...

I think that if people didn't abuse the rep system it would be fine, I'm perfectly fine with whatever level my rep is I don't care about it, what I care about is being constantly bad repped.

22/99 bad reps against me from Dakota IS abuse people.

Those 22 posts were not all flamey, were not all off topic and he WAS just doing it for something to do.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Most people just thank me using rep points... Is that such a bad thing? o.o; Well, there's people who say, "hi", and "I like your [insert]" xD;;;

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    Okay I've come to the conclusion I'm going to steer clear of arguments and just stick to Strategies and Movesets primarily.

I get in to many arguments and it's time I calmed down.

Dakota - Feel free to bad rep me over every post I have ever made ever, I honestly don't care but I won't be forced into disabling it because of you.

About the whole Greg thing, I think we just all get over it he'll be back in 2 years anyway.

Arcanine: Sorry for targetting you, I didn't have both sides to the story.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    With the amount of favouritism and crap flying around lately, I doubt PC will even be around long enough for Greg's ban to unset.

EDIT: Nah, I've had it disabled for a while now.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Why is all this in the Staff Feedback thread anyway? 0o

I don't have a complaint but I'd like to actually give some _positive_ feedback to Mr Cat Dog for his Operation Good Friday ^^

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Never said that it couldn't, but at the rate we're heading, people will end up leaving/getting banned, more fights will occur, and in the end, PC's going to the pits. *sighs*

Kylie-chan

Years
    Arcanine said:
    . Here we go again. Bringing up Piro and JK again.
    It just shows who really isn't over it.
    It's not really fair to compare Ryan and JKaizer because Ryan wasn't as bad.
    Ty, I'm kinda used to using it on MS Word to italicise stuff and it just pops out 0o

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Well, guess what? You just compared them yourself! And, hate to say this, but it's true. Greg didn't post 50 or so threads with "Claire, you're a {female dog slang}," now did he? NO.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Thank you Kylie. Your feedback in both this thread and in rep has touched my heart and filled me with this soft mushy feeling. Well... that's just an overexaggeration, but thanks anyways XD It's good to know that people are taking this seriously.

Kylie-chan

Years
    You're welcome. xD

I'm quite happy it's around because people had overlarge sigs and I felt like *****ing at them. [asterisks put in by me, not the censor XD]

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Well would you like me to re-Mod you now that Ty came up and said he did it?
    Fine you didn't do the leaking (or so you say). There are other reasons there.
    And JA I think you are the only one that can't take a joke. Because looking at most of my posts only like 5% of them are serous posts.

Here we go again. Bringing up Piro and JK again.
    It just shows who really isn't over it (see Lion Heart, see that?).

Who did you ask? How many did you ask? Was it 1 Higher Staff member that you was sure that would say yes (just to make me look like I'm wrong)? I bet there are more higher Staff that is happy all this Kairi and a1337a stuff is over.
    Because like I said in one of my posts. This Kairi and a1337a thing went on some time before they were banned. And we had most (maybe 1 or 2 saying no if any, if I remember right) of the higher Staff saying yes on Kairi and a1337a's bannings. You can't tell me that I'm wrong on this subject (some how I always get blamed for this crap about Kairi and a1337a).

Andy, the explanation you gave me basically depended on your belief that I was leaking. Now that I've proven I haven't, you could at least offer me an apology - or is it that you still don't believe me even though Steve believes me and you've heard it from at least two other people?

And we all know your bias.

Kylie, what Ty said.

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    BTW the Pok?mon GB Strategies & Movesets needs some mods

it is a decently popular section and is currently mod-less. Correct me if I'm wrong but, if there is a mod for the section they don't visit it all that often.

Me for mod XD

But, seriously consider modding someone

I make about 10 posts every day and atleast 9 of them are in the move sets section.
    Due to the excessive time I spend there I belive I would know if a mod was needed or not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back