• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Feedback Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    How do I determine it was him?

Oh how I wished I saved them all.

Okay, I copped around 7 or 8 reps in a span of 10 minutes, I asked in one of the threads whether it was him.

The reply? A bad rep with "Yes, Why Yes I Am".

That's how I know, AND, I spoke to him on MSN, and he says hes allowed to bad rep me on each and every single post I make here because I'm a "flamer".

That's how I know it's him.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Ah, I see.

Wait, 7 or 8? O_o; Strange, Praetors shouldn't be exempt to the rep law of spreading around before repping the same person. =\

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    To be fair to Lion Heart, some of D's comments are a bit harsh... And D has made 22 bad reps against LH out of a total of 99. If you want me to post quotes... then I won't without D's permission and stuff :P

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    He could've bumped himself into Andy's group, for the immunity. =\ *sighs* I thought staff were hired because they were trustworthy?

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Lion Heart said:
    EXACTLY !@#$!#@

I asked him how he could do it so fast and he said this EXACTLY
    "Magic Powas"

And I was like that is SO proof you are abusing man.
    It IS abuse, plain and simple, Dakota is a power abuser.
    It's as simple as that.

Dakota is a Praetor and he did'nt get there by Flaming or Rep, Power abuse. I have noticed some of your posts in the God, Vegetarianism & Creation vs Evolution and am not ashamed to say that I gave you 1 or 2 bad reps. Your posts do appear as if you are bashing other members and I think you should cool down a bit and respect other's opinions a bit.

Anyway Dak's reps do seem like rep & power abuse. Perhaps he could clear things when he's here. By the way LH, Dak has a high Rep Power and could have taken off quite an amount from you, I still see you having a nice rep.

~ CC

Edit :: I saw MCD's post, it's true and I never knew super mods had the rep option in the Mod CP, I've seen it only in the Admin CP.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I can edit the comments people make, but I can't edit the actual amount of rep itself :P I'm not that powerful XD

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    Chrono Cr@cker said:
    Dakota is a Praetor and he did'nt get there by Flaming or Rep, Power abuse. I have noticed some of your posts in the God, Vegetarianism & Creation vs Evolution and am not ashamed to say that I gave you 1 or 2 bad reps. Your posts do appear as if you are bashing other members and I think you should cool down a bit and respect other's opinions a bit.

Anyway Dak's reps do seem like rep & power abuse. Perhaps he could clear things when he's here. By the way LH, Dak has a high Rep Power and could have taken off quite an amount from you, I still see you having a nice rep.

~ CC

Edit :: I saw MCD's post, it's true and I never knew super mods had the rep option in the Mod CP, I've seen it only in the Admin CP.

Okay, I realize he must have done something right to get to where he is, but that doesn't mean he is all nice and everything.

I can tell which ones you've given me, they aren't big hits, Dakota's only take off around 100 points, which isn't really that much.
    It's how often he does it that I'm complaining about.

At first when I entered the T-Dome, I thought you people could take it, and I thought it was actually a place for fully fledged arguments, how wrong I was when I realised the second I opposed someone in authority I get dissed, so I went back through my posts, andgot rid of any content which could be offensive, however, what is there now is there to stay unless taken away by a higher member, though none of the "offensive" stuff is there anymore, only my views.

Yes Dakota's bad repping seems like abuse, perhaps because it IS.
    I know that he will come here, and simply avoid the subject altogether, or make up some excuse for it, I saved a convo where he basically puts himself in though, so it would be wise for him to simply quit it.

My rep is this high because I have friends who have replenished it when they have noticed it has gone low (All only on posts they have liked by the way), and from people who have simply liked my posts, one person cannot drag me down CC.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    You see, Andy, Ty admits he's the leak not me. Can't you ever take a joke? Clearly we were joking around when we were talking about "leaking the whole lounge". You really need to chill, dude. -_-
    Well would you like me to re-Mod you now that Ty came up and said he did it?
    Fine you didn't do the leaking (or so you say). There are other reasons there.
    And JA I think you are the only one that can't take a joke. Because looking at most of my posts only like 5% of them are serous posts.

Jedi_Amara said:
    Oh, and Ryan, you can REALLY talk. I notice you were allowed to come back even after what you did, whereas Greg doesn't even get another chance.
    Here we go again. Bringing up Piro and JK again.
    It just shows who really isn't over it (see Lion Heart, see that?).

Jedi_Amara said:
    BTW, Andy, I did ask higher staff whether PC is better since Abby got banned. The answer? No.
    Who did you ask? How many did you ask? Was it 1 Higher Staff member that you was sure that would say yes (just to make me look like I'm wrong)? I bet there are more higher Staff that is happy all this Kairi and a1337a stuff is over.
    Because like I said in one of my posts. This Kairi and a1337a thing went on some time before they were banned. And we had most (maybe 1 or 2 saying no if any, if I remember right) of the higher Staff saying yes on Kairi and a1337a's bannings. You can't tell me that I'm wrong on this subject (some how I always get blamed for this crap about Kairi and a1337a).

Lion Heart said:
    My rep is this high because I have friends who have replenished it when they have noticed it has gone low (All only on posts they have liked by the way), and from people who have simply liked my posts, one person cannot drag me down CC.
    Well no, your rep isn't high because friends saw your rep going down. 1,929 of your 2,379 points came from 1 member reping you one 3 times. You would only have around 450 rep points if that member never repped you.

And yes D might have been wrong. And he shouldn't have repped you over and over. And it shouldn't be done by anyone.
    But looking at some of your posts you made I say you needed it. I bet 95-99% of all the bad rep he gave was on posts that should have gotten bad rep. But if it was given by other members then I wouldn't be hearing about bad rep from you. Everyone gets bad rep, and if you don't like it turn it off. It's a little thing that no one does anymore (but they say something about all the bad rep they get).

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    1,929 of your 2,379 points came from 1 member reping you one 3 times

Never realised they packed that much of a punch o.0

Andy - If all the bad reps came from another member and not Dakota I'd be whinging about them instead.

If you mean if they came from all different people - That's not the POINT, the point is they came from him.

Not sure if it was him again, you can check can't you? But I think he bad repped me AGAIN over something and simply said "proof?".

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Are you enjoying your restriced access to the T-dome LH, I know I am ;)

Lion Heart said:
    Okay, I realize he must have done something right to get to where he is, but that doesn't mean he is all nice and everything.

That's right, you can call me big mean dee-kota *steals LH's lunch money*

I can tell which ones you've given me, they aren't big hits, Dakota's only take off around 100 points, which isn't really that much.
    It's how often he does it that I'm complaining about.

So you'd rather I send you, like, 20 PMs? You said it doesn't affect you much, and yet you still complaign >_>...

At first when I entered the T-Dome, I thought you people could take it, and I thought it was actually a place for fully fledged arguments, how wrong I was when I realised the second I opposed someone in authority I get dissed, so I went back through my posts, andgot rid of any content which could be offensive, however, what is there now is there to stay unless taken away by a higher member, though none of the "offensive" stuff is there anymore, only my views.

You can edit posts, but you can't take away what members saw. Members like me (christians) seeing you call them "Insane" "Crazy" "Stupid" and "Dickheads." Not to mention you calling anything I posted "A worthless opinion" several times...your lucky your still a member LH...if you woulda done that to any admin here or to SA if he was still around, you'd be on your way to Bansville...

Yes Dakota's bad repping seems like abuse, perhaps because it IS.
    I know that he will come here, and simply avoid the subject altogether, or make up some excuse for it, I saved a convo where he basically puts himself in though, so it would be wise for him to simply quit it.

Quit what...bad repping you? You said yourself it didn't hurt your rep...and yet you still complaign >_>

And yet....you still complain :cheeky: :cheeky:

Bottom line is this LH: technically speaking, I haven't been abusing the rep system at all. I'm simply bad repping all the spammy, idiotic, and overall retarded posts I see (which, by some twist of fate, happen to be yours). I do the same for good posts to...geez

I can say this without flinching, I give more good rep to members than any other member on PC...that I know...I wish there was a stats page to prove it...and even if I DON'T give the most good rep, I know I give more than most.

You may get some bad rep from me LH, but, somehow, life goes on :confused:

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    Yeah it's great, I didn't even notice I was banned from there.

OH WOW I just found a way around it anyway, I like how you left a message for me aswell, even though I'm "banned" from there, you know, since under normal circumstances I wouldn't have been able to read it, being "banned" and all.

Dakota, you abused the system just admit it.

Quote me where I've said "worthless opinion", oh, you said multiple times, I want to see multiple quotes of it then, including the surrounding text.

Your bad reps don't take off much at all, and they do not bother me, my rep doesn't bother me, I just feel as if you have intentionally targeted me with all this.

And give my lunch money back. :P

Okay I never really found a way around the restriction I never even tried I saw it on another members screen when they went in T-Dome just then.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    If you're all hunky dory on this, then you can stop complaining...

eesh...well anyway, next topic...

How does everyone else feel about the rep system?...this is a topic I brought up in the community HQ with the higher staff and they're kind of intertwined about it. Is the rep system something that PC really needs? More often than not, members are unhappy and complaining about rep and so forth...

Does you guys really think rep is making PC more fun even with all the people abusing it just to get more rep and just to kill another persons rep?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Wrent you two having fights over things in the Tdome and Dakota gave bad rep.Somebody disagree with something.That is the whole point of the rep system so he was not abusing rep.

Years
    Just a note to members.
    Rep means nothing.It does not get you modded, it does not mke you stand out more, it does not do anything for you.You make yourself a good member or not.Rep is a way of telling you that you are a good member or not.It is there for you to look at the post that you got repped for and say I should post more like this or not, cause this is what makes me stand out against all the others.

If you get a bad rep look at it as a way to improve, and that bad rep will be cancled by ll the good rep you get from doing good.Unless of course the bad rep was totally random and uncalled for.

So just go around posting and have fun!^^, that's what this great forum is here for!

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Dakota said:
    Does you guys really think rep is making PC more fun even with all the people abusing it just to get more rep and just to kill another persons rep?
    *shakes head* The idiotic Reputation system is, in a way, killing our community. I mean, take the thread I posted a while back, titled "Your current reputation...?" I asked people politely not to trade Reputation in there, yet they did. Claire also asked them not to, and in the end, said thread was locked.

In short, we don't need it any more. The system that I once loved has been taken over by abuse and misuse. We've already let this go for too long, so we should ditch it before things get any worse.

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
    Years
    Well I never bad rep anyone unless I feel they deserve it, and I have found a couple. But as everyone knows, it can be disabled. If you feel proud of your rep or your arent ashamed of it, then why not show it off for all of PC to see? I'll admit, I got some of my rep from sharing, but alot of it came from just being me on PC. Maybe intead of ditching rep we should make the people who dislike it more aware of the disable option.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Because a lot of Reputation given nowadays was in no way earned, and is completely random. Why show off the fact that people like abusing the system on you?

And disabling our rep won't stop the abuse, considering we can still recieve rep with it disabled. The only difference I've noticed is that people tend to give less rep when a person's reputation is disabled. In other words, they can't see a change, so they don't see any point in giving that person rep.

Sorry, but I'm standing by what I said earlier - Reputation has to go.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back