• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: A Republic Dark Age (OOC/SU)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Yeah, and according to Tuslo's backstory you can either be one of the Sith that ambushes them when they get ready to leave in their ship or you can just hang back and spend some time hunting down Tuslo. I'm fine with either one.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
So, what we just wrote about in the IC thread, is what happened "a few years" ago? When the Sith first emerged?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I think it would be a few months ago. All in all it's up to Yager how much time has passed.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Ok. Because the opening post in the OOC thread says that it's been a few years before the Sith emerged. So I guess they are already a well known force and just decided to attack the Jedi Temple now?

I just want to be in the clear about what we're writing about xD sorry if I'm being annoying.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Ok. Because the opening post in the OOC thread says that it's been a few years before the Sith emerged. So I guess they are already a well known force and just decided to attack the Jedi Temple now?

I just want to be in the clear about what we're writing about xD sorry if I'm being annoying.

Yea you got the right idea, the sith have been around for a few years but only now they have gone against the jedi.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
Ugh! This is one of the worst SUs I've ever written… :(

I swear I'll get better, I just need some time to readjust… :nervous:

EDIT: Re-read it, it makes no sense with the storyline… less with the timeline … I might just have to re-write it later, so maybe just put me down as interested? :(

By the way, how strict do you want to be with the actual timeline?
As in, would it be cool for me to make a Nightbrother Sith character, even though the Nightbrother/Nightsister cult is more recent than 1,100 BBY?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Ugh! This is one of the worst SUs I've ever written… :(

I swear I'll get better, I just need some time to readjust… :nervous:

EDIT: Re-read it, it makes no sense with the storyline… less with the timeline … I might just have to re-write it later, so maybe just put me down as interested? :(

By the way, how strict do you want to be with the actual timeline?
As in, would it be cool for me to make a Nightbrother Sith character, even though the Nightbrother/Nightsister cult is more recent than 1,100 BBY?

dude, I approve of your StarWarsGeekyness <3 I was also thinking about what made sense in the timeline when I made my SU, but then i threw it all out the window and just made something xD I don't think it's the end of the world if there are some inconsistencies, am I right? I mean, Raikiri has a ship that wasn't invented until much later- *gets slapped*

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
Bummer :disappoin

I was hoping to be able to have a character who actually was from the cult because of his personality (he might be a bit bitter towards women).

How about being part of an earlier incarnation of the cult?
(As in before the cult moved to Dathomir?)

Would that be acceptable?

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
An earlier incarnation of the cult as long as it is not exactly like the cult is acceptable.

Also, this is Yagerbomb, just a new account.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Me and Raikiri are in the process of writing a joint post, just so you know :3

EDIT: aaand there we are, done already.

Last edited:

IDoLikeMudkip

Master of Nothing
Years
Ok, I missed the memo that this was being restarted. The question I would like to ask is, Are you still accepting sign ups? Because if you are, and it is still open, I would like to be a Jedi. I'll use my SU from the last incarnation, but if you aren't accepting I won't bother this thread with an extensive post. If/When someone responds to this is when I will get my SU posted here. Thanks.

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Ok, I missed the memo that this was being restarted. The question I would like to ask is, Are you still accepting sign ups? Because if you are, and it is still open, I would like to be a Jedi. I'll use my SU from the last incarnation, but if you aren't accepting I won't bother this thread with an extensive post. If/When someone responds to this is when I will get my SU posted here. Thanks.

Yah spots are open and I remember your old SU so once you copy it here, ill aceept you.

IDoLikeMudkip

Master of Nothing
Years
Name: Vorrik Ky'shan

Current Home world: Mandalore

Appearance: Vorrik is a 5'10" Zabrak. He has tan skin and two rings of horns, the first containing ten and the second seven. He has a rat-tail of black hair flowing down between his shoulders. He has a medium build weighing in around 160 lbs. He has red eyes and a tribal tattoo covers his face. Most of the time Vorrik is wearing the Gold Beskar'gam that he recently acquired. But when he isn't he wears a black tunic tied off at the waist, black pants and black boots. And if you're lucky you may catch him wearing a black hooded robe.
His facial Tattoo:
index.php

Side: Jedi

Title: Knight

Personality: Vorrik takes after many Zabrak. He is very goal oriented. If someone tells him something cannot be do, he will always try to prove them wrong. This has gotten him into some trouble from time to time. Vorrik doesn't like to think, if action has to be taken there is no debate action is taken. Against the will of the Jedi he has developed a set of morals of his very own. Vorrik believes the Jedi's stance of caution in all circumstances has led the Jedi to be passive when they should have acted. But he also disagrees with the Sith's constant need for galactic conquest and finding their own past. Vorrik believes that the Force should be used to end conflict quickly in whatever manner necessary, normally a manner that would advance the users best interests.

History: Vorrik Ky'shan was born on the Zabrak home world of Iridonia to a prominent family in his tribe. He had a normal childhood, except for the part when he was found by the Jedi order early in his life. He grew up in the temple learning the ways of the Jedi. He was taken as a padawan by Tok'lur another Zabrakian Jedi. Tok'lur wasn't fond of the Jedi's extreme pacifism and inadvertently instilled that idea in Vorrik.

Vorrik advanced quickly, which made his master cautious. Vorrik took pride in his great advancement, bringing down lecture after lecture about humility. He was told he shouldn't push himself so hard, that the Force would come to him at its own pace. Still being a padawan at this point he tried to follow his master's advice. Vorrik found this to be a learning experience. Most of what he learned was that he doesn't like moving slowly at all. When it was decided that he was to undergo the trials he passed the trials, but only just, almost failing the Trial of Insight due to his lack of patience. None the less he was promoted to a Jedi Knight, and he now began his real dig into the history of the Jedi.

During his dive into the endless pit of information that is the Jedi Archives, Vorrik stumbled upon the story of Revan. He became obsessed with Revan and his fight against the Mandalorians. Revan became Vorrik's idol because he took action when the Order would not. He also studied on the Mandalorians and became fascinated with them as a people. He saw them as there were, as a culture, not as a bloodthirsty race of death warriors.

Vorrik's actions on missions often clashed with the Jedi's ideals. Many times he was threatened with expulsion from the order. But each time the Council decided to give him another chance. Vorrik began to see suffering on many worlds, and see that the Order would do nothing about it. He threatened to leave the Order unless they took more action, but he wouldn't have to carry out the threat.

Before Vorrik could officially leave the order the Sith staged their coup. He would have used the opportunity to leave and live peacefully, but he had already been branded a Jedi. Seeing as the Sith wouldn't leave him be he would have to disappear. He chose to go to Mandalore, the planet of the Mandalorians. He knew with the history it would be hard to hide, but it was a challenge and one he would, as always, succeed in. When he did arrive he could feel the hate and distrust from the Mandalorians. He went into a cantina to get food, and was told to leave. When he wouldn't half a dozen Mandalorians attacked. Vorrik defeated them without the Force or his lightsabers. This earned him respect, and he was allowed to own his own armor and to live among the people, Cin vhetin.

Lightsaber: Duel Singles (Purple and Yellow)

Handles:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Sorry for not posting but can't you, as the GM, provide some information on what Kashyyyk looks like, so I know where I can land the ship and go out looking for Tuslo and the others?

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Sorry for not posting but can't you, as the GM, provide some information on what Kashyyyk looks like, so I know where I can land the ship and go out looking for Tuslo and the others?

Oh, yes of course! How silly of me!

Kashyyk is as you could imagine, dominated with enormous forests and waterways. Most of the buildings in Kashyyk are hollowed out of gigantic trees, as they are very abundant in Kashyyk.

The area you are landing in:

The area in Kashyyk you are landing in is a village called Kerritamba Village, a few hours on speeder away from Chenachochan, which is the destination you are heading. Kerritamba is the nearest Village with a hangar, although it is small. Both villages are hollowed entirely out of the Foilage of Kashyyk.

If you need anything more, feel free to give me a heads up.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Ok then, I'll see what I can make of that :3

EDIT: Hm, actually, I'm dropping out. Sorry Raikiri and Yagerbomb and anyone else who might have hoped otherwise. And it's not because it's a bad RP, it's just me who can't seem to want to make interesting posts.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Is anyone else still interested in playing this? I was waiting for some more posts, but none have come...

Back