• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Stella Matutina: DEMON HUNTERS [OOC] [M]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I can probs make a post when I get home tonight (still doin' Easter stuff d:), or tomorrow if not since I have a few other things to work on that may or may not include homework that I may or may not do c: #terriblestudent

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
I don't know, I was thinking of dropping out because as much as I adore both my OCs, I don't think I have that much time. >_<

(Well, I think I have time for one or two roleplays.)

If I don't appear or post in 3 days, it means I've dropped out. Real life tends to have a hold on me. D:

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Well it's not like RP had an extreme pace anyway. Are people still alive? Should I role call? Who of you are still interested?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Yeah! I guess I lied about making a post, sorry, haha
I just got back from Prom night and I'm still a bit delirious, but I'll see about starting a post once I update my mafia game d:

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Cheers Naku

but everyone else c'mon guyssssssssssss I don't want this to die D;

Is there anything you want me to do to increase motivation? I think I've given enough to post about, but was there something you guys needed?

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I'm still here Maddy. I've just been slightly busy as you already know. :p

I should have my post up this weekend at the latest.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Just reminding people that this still exists. I'd really like it not to die. (:

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
ayyyyyy <3 thanks mang ;) just give the IC a quick read, slotting yourself in should be easy

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Hey guys!!

Any progress on posts at all? How hopeful should I be about this?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I am working on one! I think I can have it done this weekend if I don't do anything.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Got a post up finally!

Nakuzami and I are going to do a joint post now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
You guys are fab <3 everyone should have something to do until i pull another rabbit out of my hat :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I assumed by the lack of posts that people were uninterested so I just... gave up. haha

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
I apologize! I went into an unannounced hiatus. @_@
Well, I'm back and if you're gonna open this again or restart or something, I will re-join. C: Although I'll make a change of Novula's profile making him kill a demon, yah. Only if continued. XD

Back