• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Stella Matutina: DEMON HUNTERS [OOC] [M]

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
IT OFFICIALLY LIVEEEEEEES!

tumblr_inline_nj8t2hzvgk1qhce7w.gif

scrapped the idea of having Novula killed his first demon

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
haha yes, i posted!!

just a quick update, who of the new SU posters have finished?

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
WIP, to show I'm actually working on something. I keep saying I will have it finished, and then distractions come along. :/

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
haha yes, i posted!!

just a quick update, who of the new SU posters have finished?

Alright I'm done now.
Feel free to tell me if the sample is too short or if my character's equipment might be too OP though. I'm not sure about those :p

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Alright I'm done now.
Feel free to tell me if the sample is too short or if my character's equipment might be too OP though. I'm not sure about those :p
The equipment is fine, swords are just swords, no matter how intricate the designs are. It could be a fairly heirloom.

I like how his first demon is his grandmother though I find it a little odd he isn't more bothered by the fact he killed her lol. And yes, your sample is too short. I use the sample to get a feeling of personality and all I can get is he's got a short fuse. Go for longer!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Anyways, if people are having trouble, I made this post to let you guys either have a bit of interaction or just write something small to get back into your character

Back