• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stomach or Headache

Do you get stomachs or headaches more?

• Stomach

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Headache

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Both

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I get both -a lot- But mostly headaches.

My mom says its because I always am thinking, my friends say its because I think too darn much.

♡ゆめみち

I'm Mika~ ^.^
    Years
    I usually get headaches since it's summer here in California and i'm on holiday for atleast 2 weeks. >_<

I'm more of a winter person, so i'm really not used to being in the summer all the time.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I get more headaches, partly due to the number of walks I take in the rain.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i don't get either terribly often. but i normally get both at the same time. i almost never eat food which makes my stomach ache and my head kinda sting. but i do get more headaches from playing harvest moon for 8 hours straight, playing extreme catch in 110 degree weather and all that good stuff...

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    I get headaches more XD Mostly because

1) I can eat anything without getting a stomachache and
    2) I'm never really hungry to the point where my stomach hurts X3

and...

3) I get p!ssed alot. And when I mean alot I mean ALOT XP Curse the blood of a Rabid FanGirl..and i'm FullBlooded none the less - -;; lol

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I don't get either too often, but I've noticed I get headaches more than stomachaches. >___<; It could be because of my allergies and whatnot...and given a few other reasons that most people probably don't wanna hear about. XD

~Kelsey

Back