• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Stop stealing my-," "THUNDER!"

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
    My mother tends to interrupt me and my father when we are having various conversations, and it is frustrating. However, I do interrupt my mother a lot when she is talking to me, but that is generally to say "Okay, I got it.", "I know what you are talking about much better than you do! Stop describing!", or "Quit whining!". Unfortunately, she always just ignores me and keeps on her bad habits. But oh well, you can't expect your parents to be perfect, right?

Serperior

ɱɛʟт
    Years
    Have you ever been interrupted?

Who DOESN'T get interrupted?

How do you react if someone does that to you?

I'll get mad, depending on how much they interrupted... otherwise, not much. HOWEVER, having two people talking to me at the same time makes me scream, literally. They usually stop talking after that, though.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    If I'm explaining to someone about something important, and the other someone wants to interrupt me about things, I just grabbed his/her mouth and squeeze it until I am finished talking. That only happens when it's a friend or a sibling. In the case of my parents or another adult, I just politely say "may I finish talking, please?"

Crash Into Me

Switchblade Attitude
    Years
    I get interrupted frequently. I usually get rather cheesed off about it, but I tend to be long-winded, so I can understand why someone might do it. After getting interrupted, I clam up both out of anger and embarrassment - if someone wants to know what I was going to say, they ask me to continue after the interrupter has had his or her bit.

Years
    I HATE that!! It depends who's interrupted me, sometimes I just glare at them or if I'm really angry I'll make some kind of noise like "ARGH!" or say "Let me finish!!" or "Um, I was speaking!" Hehehe :)

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Yeah, I've been interrupted heaps. xD;
    Sometimes, I just get ignored. Unintentionally, but it's still annoying.
    "Hey, you know in Pokemon Bla-"
    "Oh hey, Jeremy, I love One Piece."

Back