• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stormadriel says hello :3

Years
  • I just discovered this site, and decided to join, so... here I am! This seems like a really neat community, and I can't wait to get involved. I'm always open to talking to anyone, even though sometimes it's a little hard for me to initiate communication... but, if anyone wants to talk to some random person LOOK NO FARTHER I AM HERE. XD

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hey there. Nice of you to join us. I like your username by the way. Hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to send me a friend request or leave a message on my profile. I'm usually pretty quick with replying back. Have a great day and see you around. Oh yes and you may call me either by Kyo (real name) or Kaiyu (nick name).

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Oh I see. I used to like mythology but later kind of outgrew it.

Years
  • That gurl, is one awesome username, gotta give ya credit for that. Anyways, how are you doing? Heard you're a bit on the shy side, so hopefully we'll help you settle in.

I did a quick read of your profile bio and it appears you have had trouble with forums in the past. No one enjoys being around people who are going to do nothing but abuse you, 'cause cyberbullying ain't fun, but I'm sure you won't face the same problems here since we're more on the friendly side.

Anyways, looking at your interests you might enjoy the creative sections here such as Art & Design and Fanfiction & Writing. There's other sections as well but just a bit of a suggestion for now, anyways be sure to stick around and if you ever want to talk visit my profile anytime!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hello there! It's a pleasure to meet you and welcome to PC. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Years
  • I'm down for having more friends! Welcome Stormadriel. c= I love your avatar, as a huge FT fan I approve aaaa.

Hope you've been enjoying your time so far, seems like you've met some great people already. =) Feel free to shoot me a message whenever if you'd like to chat. See you!

Back