• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strange Things in Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2009
    Pokemon using Frenzy Plant apparently conjure giant vines out of a ground that shouldn't be there for any reason. Where are they coming from? Did Celebi put a bunch of huge vines into the Earth for no reason other then they looked cool?

Who threw the square cube law out the window? All those giant Pokemon should not even be able to walk! And don't even get me started on them using any attacks...

The creators of the anime admitted that Ash's female companions were designed with fanservice in mind. For whom? Pedophiles?

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Wow. So many famous people with red hair.

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • hmmm btw i was thinking that why dont people use pokemons to rob in banks and kidnap children and form war?????????coz pokemons does have powers ya know???!?!?!?

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • hmmm btw i was thinking that why dont people use pokemons to rob in banks and kidnap children and form war?????????coz pokemons does have powers ya know???!?!?!?

People have tried that but in every region there is a 10 year old Hero/Heroine who stops such people from causing havoc.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    How has nobody mentioned Jessie and James = Jessie James
    Butch and Kassidy = Butch Kassidy the famous outlaw?

And if we name the pokemon, with names like Arbok and Ekans, being simply the words snake and kobra backwards, where are the snakes and kobras, and how come the pokemon just HAPPEN to say names that relate to what they do or look like?

And I'm STILL confused about the whole, "Mew being the first pokemon but Arceus is God" thing.

xyzdraco56

Robot Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • Hey people. Not sure if this would qualify as strange things going on in Pokemon, but I got two questions that I NEED answered. In the fanart of Pokemon, why is May always portrayed as having the biggest bust out of most of the female cast? When put around Misty or Dawn or even Jessie (JESSIE, people!), May always has the biggest boobs. And another thing: why do people mainly portray Cynthia as a freakin' LESBIAN?! I've seen her in fan artworks, even Pokesho, where she's involved with Dawn! What the hell's going on?

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
  • Hey people. Not sure if this would qualify as strange things going on in Pokemon, but I got two questions that I NEED answered. In the fanart of Pokemon, why is May always portrayed as having the biggest bust out of most of the female cast? When put around Misty or Dawn or even Jessie (JESSIE, people!), May always has the biggest boobs. And another thing: why do people mainly portray Cynthia as a freakin' LESBIAN?! I've seen her in fan artworks, even Pokesho, where she's involved with Dawn! What the hell's going on?

That answer is simple.

May contain sexually related content.

Spoiler:

nuff said.

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    I only think the kangaskan / cubone idea is good.

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
    Years
  • the cubone/ kangaskan one isnt very mind blowing, all you have to do is look at cubones pokedex definition

The Red Chain

Ash picking up 158 pound / 72 kg Larvitar like it's nothing. :x
    I dunno about you, but that is mind blowing enough for me.

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
  • Gengar is Clefairy's shadow...

I don't understand that at all.

Because it's not founded at all. Neither is the Cubone-Kangaskhan mess.

Anyway, the source is this picture:

1256805290430.jpg

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
  • Cars not being in existence except for key points in the plot, nor are there any roads or highways, and yet they are completely modernized in everything else, so, lyke, wtffffff?

Last edited:

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Because it's not founded at all. Neither is the Cubone-Kangaskhan mess.

Anyway, the source is this picture:
    1256805290430.jpg

That's Clefable, right? Clefairy doesn't have wings.

Anyway...another strange thing would be how Pokemon hatch. For example, Kangaskhan hatches with a baby, and Vulpix hatches with all six tails yet its Pokedex entry says it only hatches with one...

Heck, the whole concept of eggs. Two Pokemon in the same "egg group" ...erm, are raised together and end up with the baby version of the female. That I understand but...HSOWA anyone?

Back