• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Stuck With Moemon, The Moemon Nuzlocke(Rated M)

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
  • Now I'm awake. What did Carly say? Legendary? Oh wait. She means legendary moemon. She just means... Wait, LEGENDARY MOEMON! I gulp as hard as I can. Great. But that means we're almost there, right? Hopefully that's the case here.

" Moon, use Night Slash!"

Moon moves quickly and strikes... Whoops. I forgot to tell who to attack.

" On... Latios!?"

Moon shrugs and strikes Latios with the Night Slash. He took quite a hit, but he's still standing. He grunts towards my way. Maybe I should have attacked Latias instead. Oh well. I really need to snap out of it and pay attention. And if Carly and me make it out alive, I promise to find somewhere to sleep because... Whoops again. I just yawned. Latios looks angrier now. Don't tell me he thinks this battle is boring to me. I better get a grip on myself. At least Carly didn't pass out if a trance yet.

I may have underestimated these twins...

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Now I'm awake. What did Carly say? Legendary? Oh wait. She means legendary moemon. She just means... Wait, LEGENDARY MOEMON! I gulp as hard as I can. Great. But that means we're almost there, right? Hopefully that's the case here.

" Moon, use Night Slash!"

Moon moves quickly and strikes... Whoops. I forgot to tell who to attack.

" On... Latios!?"

Moon shrugs and strikes Latios with the Night Slash. He took quite a hit, but he's still standing. He grunts towards my way. Maybe I should have attacked Latias instead. Oh well. I really need to snap out of it and pay attention. And if Carly and me make it out alive, I promise to find somewhere to sleep because... Whoops again. I just yawned. Latios looks angrier now. Don't tell me he thinks this battle is boring to me. I better get a grip on myself. At least Carly didn't pass out if a trance yet.

I may have underestimated these twins...

Carly had an idea come to her mind. She opened her moedex, and pulled up Drew's Info. "Drew and Lillian are both legendaries too! Minor legendaries, but still legendaries!" She used a potion on Drew using the moedex, and switched him in. She began to have a semi-trance. "Drew! Switch to the chill drive and use Techno blast on latios!" Part of Drew's cannon turned a light blue, and he fired an icy blast at the dragon. He recoiled from all the pain he was feeling, before using fly on moon. She fell to her knees, and coughed up some blood before collapsing and retreating. Who is coming out next?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • " Moon!"

She was coughing blood everywhere. I see my moedex lighting up. I check to see what it says:

WARNING!

Shedninja are known to have a unique ability to resist any attack except to what they are weak to. When they are struck with an effective move, they will faint.

Just great. Now it tells me.

" Return Moon!"

Best thing to do is what Carly said; summon out Lillian.

" Out at them Lillian!"

Lillian comes out, clearly looking happy to be in battle but then shudders when she sees the brother and sister as the foes. This time she has on a serious look on her face and is in position to fight. The most effective move I can do is U-Turn, so might as well do that and summon out... Laura. Something tells me Lava won't really have effective moves.

" Alright Lillian, us U-Turn on Latios!"

Lillian strikes quickly and hits Latios directly. I call back Lillian.

" Go Laura!"

Her armor looks strong like always. She tries giving an intimidating look at the legendary moemon, but it doesn't work on them. Oh well. Now Carly can finish Latios off.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    " Moon!"

She was coughing blood everywhere. I see my moedex lighting up. I check to see what it says:

WARNING!

Shedninja are known to have a unique ability to resist any attack except to what they are weak to. When they are struck with an effective move, they will faint.

Just great. Now it tells me.

" Return Moon!"

Best thing to do is what Carly said; summon out Lillian.

" Out at them Lillian!"

Lillian comes out, clearly looking happy to be in battle but then shudders when she sees the brother and sister as the foes. This time she has on a serious look on her face and is in position to fight. The most effective move I can do is U-Turn, so might as well do that and summon out... Laura. Something tells me Lava won't really have effective moves.

" Alright Lillian, us U-Turn on Latios!"

Lillian strikes quickly and hits Latios directly. I call back Lillian.

" Go Laura!"

Her armor looks strong like always. She tries giving an intimidating look at the legendary moemon, but it doesn't work on them. Oh well. Now Carly can finish Latios off.

"Techno blast!" As soon as Carly uttered her command, Latios was already struck and out of the match. Latias Stared at Drew in anger. But she turned towards Laura, a plan in her mind. She waved her hands, and bright sunlight appeared from a ball. She then sent a green beam of light towards Laura.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • What was that? I see if the moedex can tell me anything but no response. Just great. Oh well, might as well finish her off too.

" Rock Blast Laura!"

Laura goes back and begins to hurl the first rock at Latias. I'm kind of worried what that moemon is planning. I don't know how those twins communicate to Latias, but they do it anyway. I shouldn't really worry, they'll lose anyway. We have more moemon than them, and have a type advantage too! I smile. There's nothing they can do. Carly has all her moemon while I only have Laura and Lillian left. 5-1. This should be easy for sure.

Latias is all alone while we have steel moemon that neither dragon or psychic can get to. What? It said so on the moedex anyway. I await and observed the battlefield.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra&Carly VS Tate&Lisa
    Spoiler:

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Lets do it.

"Huh," Squall looked down on his new companion with curiosity. "So, now I have two moemon, that's pretty cool," Squall looked at the moedex, scanning over the moves and the age. He mainly looked at the speech level, and was curious. "B+ huh, so, if I give you a nickname..." Squall thought for a minute. It's green, it's called larvitar, and it seems small. But, it gets stronger with training, so. "How about Lilliana!" Squall decreed, and he thought he felt a slight shake from Zoey's moeball.​

sorry for the shortness, but i don't think i could flesh this out much more.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Squall
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    This RP is now closed. It will no longer be updated, and that is final.

This RP WILL be continued with private messages between me and Logical cabbage, the only other member of this RP who wanted to continue.

Also, each character who dropped out has this same outcome to their story: They become cloaked in a light before disappearing back to Charlescreek, awakening from their sleep, While Carly and Terra continue their adventure to save everyone in this odd land, trying to avoid the evil teams from each region, and save the heroes, gym leaders, and everyone else from this place they are in.

Back