• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Stuck With Moemon, The Moemon Nuzlocke(Rated M)

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    My first capture wasn't that complex. Oh well. I pat Carly on the back.

" Congrats! You just caught your first two moemon! And in one shot! I'd say, that's some talent you have! Now you get to keep them."

Still, impressive of Carly. Then again, I'm starting to get suspicious of things. We both done things beyond normal; mystery finds itself to me.

" We might want to heal them. You know, just to be prepared. Here, use these. I feel too lazy to walk back in."

I dig in my bag and hand her 2 water bottles. I have plenty to spare anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra&Carly
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Wait... A trance? That didn't even happen to me... So she can't remember the amazing stunt she just pulled off? I'm lost, but recover. She does some cool tricks and then she asks me what to do. Great, I'm a... How do you call them people... Tour guys? Well anyway, why does she ask me? I bet I'm more clueless than her, but then again someone has to lead.

" That was pretty cool by the way! Anyway, if I can recall, there's a path to the west of us. If I'm right, we'll come to diverging paths. Then we'll decide from there. Come on, it might get dark soon."

I lead the way out. Those are some cool moemon, but if my dex is right, I can beat all her team. I make a note to myself to capture her a pokemon to cover that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra&Carly
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    I feel so confused! I just feel darn lost! Are we transmitting a signal to all the moemon?

" I guess we can keep these eggs."

I hold mine tight and then remember about scrambled eggs. I gulp. I make room and put the egg on top of everything. Hopefully it won't crack.

" I don't want to drop it and have a broken egg."

As I explained to Carly, I shut the backpack and hang it against my back. Not that I don't want more moemon, but I'm really getting annoyed. I want to get moving now. Still, who am I to take care of an egg? I'm not a person, or a.... Mother? That's the word for that. I start walking again.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra&Carly
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    I'm definitely not choosing north. I think that leads where I began. So Northeast or Northwest? Why am I even in charge anyway? Just because I don't get a trance and all...

" Northeast sounds good to me. Let's go that way, unless you have any objections?"

I know she made me leader and all, but I want to make sure she's okay with it. Hopefully that path will lead us to more kids. The greater the better. I make a quick count on my head to estimate on how much the food will last in my pack. And hopefully that egg will too.

I'm definitely not choosing north. I think that leads where I began. So Northeast or Northwest? Why am I even in charge anyway? Just because I don't get a trance and all...

" Northeast sounds good to me. Let's go that way, unless you have any objections?"

I know she made me leader and all, but I want to make sure she's okay with it. Hopefully that path will lead us to more kids. The greater the better. I make a quick count on my head to estimate on how much the food will last in my pack. And hopefully that egg will too.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra&Carly
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Not again! Can this situation get any worse? I hear Scarlet telling me to help Carly out of her trance. Maybe water will do...

" I hope this works."

Firstly I hope that all tho moemon there don't get any funny ideas to attack us. Secondly, I'm clueless as to how to break Carly from the trance. I carefully open my pack because if you remember, I have an egg there. I pull out the water bottle and quickly say sorry before dumping it all to her face. The wild moemon just stand there, looking really amused.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra&Carly
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    I sighed in relief as Carly woke up. Thank goodness that she woke up and the other wild moemon stayed put. But as I observed her and the strange moemon with her, I saw yet another flash of blue. Lava came to me and offered to attack it. Well, whatever was the blue thing.

" Good to see you better Carly."

I looked around and tried keeping track of the blue flash.

" Sorry you're wet though. I couldn't think of anything else."

Great, this blue flash keeps moving. I tried using my moedex to register it but the blue flash is too fast.

Just when I see it close, it moves away again.

" Standby for battle Lava!"

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra&Carly
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    " Aww..."

That little girl is so cute! I really don't want to catch it, I think she's better off in the wild. But according to the moedex, that Phione is a water type, so having that can give me an edge in battle. I especially don't want to fight her, she's just too cute. Then again I might want to have one more moemon on my team.

So I toss an oran berry to her and she catches it. I nod to Lava and I face the cute Phione. Carly was still viewing over her moedex on the moemon she just caught right now. I might want to head on to a center since two of her moemon are fainted after all. That was some moemon though. Pretty tough.

" So Phione, would you mind if I request a battle with you? I need the training I guess..."

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra&Carly
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    I What she... Oh, I know what she meant to say. You friend? I smile at her and quickly open up my pack. I pull out a moeball and show it to her.

" You mean you friend? If you want me to, sure! You mind going on an adventure?"

Please say yes! She's so cute and she talks like... She talks like a baby! So cute! Imagine working with that cute Phione! Sure I'm in a bit of a hurry but I guess I can wait.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra&Carly
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    What now indeed? I guess we should continue.

" I'll name you... Lillian. Anyway, we should carry on now Carly. Onwards to who knows where."

I lead the way, like always. At least the moemon left peacefully. I walk forward, awaiting and ready at whatever comes my way. Okay, now I'm starting to sound like someone from a tv show. Oh well.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra&Carly
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    " First thing, to the center! Plus, we need to rest after all that hiking we did"

I lead the way towards the center. We both walk in and I go up to the nurse and I hand over my moemon. As I wait for Carly to give out her's, I help myself by walking to the cafeteria and come back with lemonades for all of us. Also, to some more cookies and berries. I hand over Carly for her and her moemon.

" Figures, we need to eat anyway."

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra&Carly
    Spoiler:

Back