• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Stuck With Moemon, The Moemon Nuzlocke(Rated M)

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    Listening to her admit that she was still ridden with guilt, along with the idea that wherever he was, it was normal to punish girls like Moira, wasn't exactly pleasant. Had she really not believe him, when he told her he considered her a person? The answer was obviously clear, but it didn't make it any easier to accept, as he watched the hovering girl go over to the little Mudkip. Shoving the thoughts to the back of his mind like most things he's learned about this place, he listened to the little guy speak, and the Duskull trying to comfort the boy.

The kid had turned out to be all alone like this, because he was abandoned for lacking strength. It didn't exactly sit well with his feelings when he heard that, and if Moira wasn't the one already talking to the boy, he would have as well. What she had told the Mudkip was a variation of what it felt like he would have said, but the thing is, what the Duskull had brought up, wasn't exactly something she had resolved herself. He already had at least two moments alone with her, trying to convince her she was more than what she thought herself as.

Neither of which had really went through much, and left him believing he was going to keep on having talks with her. The hovering girl telling the little guy it was okay he was different, after his confession he saw himself as a mistake, had seemed to cheer him up. Another thing these two seemed to have in common, which was likely why Moira was able to find the right words to comfort the kid. Things had soon turned to his attention, as the hovering girl had led the little guy over to him, after cleaning up some of the mud that was on his body.

She had captured him in one of her own moeballs, before complimenting him, on how he had basically saved the Mudkip's life. It felt odd hearing that, maybe because he really couldn't believe these younger Sandshrews could really harm someone who looked about their age, even if they had the powers to do it. Still, a compliment was a compliment, and after watching Moira return into her moeball, he turned to look at the flashing screen of the camera-like device. Whoever used to be with the kid, they sure must have been pretty strict.

He couldn't really believe he was actually going to accept another kid to look over, when he himself was only fourteen, but he was actually going to do it. It didn't really take that long for a name to pop up in his head, and he had entered it in. Malin, would be the little guy's new name. It supposedly meant little warrior, which would definitely fit. Going over to the moeball containing the Mudkip, he had pocketed it, and dug out the one containing the Sandshrew. She was currently the only companion he had that didn't really trust him.

That wasn't going to do, so he might as well have spent some time with the younger little girl. At least, after he had found a place that wasn't filled with other young Sandshrew around. Clutching the ball firmly in his hand, opposite of where the camera was, he continuing walking along, intent on getting away from the crowd of Sandshrew.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Adam
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    If I'm going to lead Carly around and all, I should at least explore first. Sure I can stay here, but I have a better idea.

" Laura, come out!"

Once she emerges from her ball, I give her a milk and a cookie.

" Keep an eye on Carly for me while I check things out. Just go outside and shout if Carly gets a trance. Or..." I hand Laura a water bottle. " Just throw water in her face. It worked last time."

I leave the center with only Lillian and Lava. I explore and walk around this place. I walk towards a well I saw earlier. Looks curious enough. I wonder how Carly is doing... Please tell me a trance didn't happen already. What more can happen now?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra&Carly
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    She looks like she's having fun. But I have to remember to explore the whole town. I wave to the swimming moemon and walk away. Now where to go? I see some houses and all but I feel that it would be very rude of me to just enter a house. Maybe I should just go back to the center. So far no screaming from Laura, and hopefully that means Carly hasn't had a trance yet.

As I walk in, I pull out a Lava Cookie and eat it. I see Laura observing Carly. She looks fine.

" So no trance?"

Laura shakes her head. I smile and then I remember. I walk up to the nurse and ask her is there a gym here. Hopefully there is, although I doubt it. I'm just hoping for a good answer. Who knows? Maybe afterwards I'll go join Carly with Lillian.

" Excuse me. Is there a gym around these parts?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra&Carly
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Twins? Not that scary to me, but bring it on! I smile and my hands grab on Lillian's moeball. I can't wait to use her in battle! I can take this duo on... Wait. But it would only be fair to ask Carly to battle with me. She's proven to be good in battles anyway. Just hope that won't cause her a trance.

" Say Carly, wanna help me take this duo on? Figures, it would help us to both train our moemon and we might be able to get more answers. What do you say?"

Please say yes! Please say yes... I want to really beat them up with Lillian... Plus, Drew might also want to battle too. Plus, it seems like both are friends anyway...

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra&Carly
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    I consider this. I mean I want to use Lillian and all, but I guess we're sticking with strategy then. I guess I'll put Lillian for backup. And I'll lastly use Lava then; Laura said she wanted sleep anyway. Using both Moon and Sun is not a bad idea so I guess I can go for it.

" Sure. Moon it is. And I'll just use Lillian and Lava for backup."

Still though, I'm worried about these trances of Carly. Oh well, at least the information she provided came to use. Now then, what Psychic moemon will they summon?

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra&Carly VS Tate&Lisa
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    I know who to send in. Save Moon for later.

" I choose you, Lillian!"

She comes out in all her beautiful glory and I smile. Then my moedex flashes on the moves it can do. But Phione seems to know this too because all of a sudden, a more serious look replaces her face. I smile and I address to the odd duo:

" So, are you ready to face defeat?"

I admit I'm kinda scared because those moemon are fully evolved, according to the moedex. But we have tough looking moemon anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra&Carly VS Tate&Lisa
    Spoiler:

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    It was all a blur to Squall. First they were walking walking south-east, and then a green moemon jumped out and attacked Zoey. Now Squall has to focus.

"Okay, lets see." He murmured. He looked in his bag for something to help him. Finding a strange ball thought was a weapon, he plotted. "Zoey! Weaken it with Metal Claw!" Squall yelled. After Zoey's claws turned a few shades grey-er, she ran up and scratched the other moemon. "All right, here I go!" Squall shouts as he chucks the (Moe)ball at the green clad moemon. As it neared it, there was a flash of light, and the moemon disappeared.

"Um... What?"​

If he is successful with the capture, have Zoey explain the concept of multiple moemon and moeballs XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Squall
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Dang it! Those walls are seriously going to give us a real hard time. I use my Moedex to check Lillian's movesets.

Waterfall
    Bubble Beam
    U-Turn

Great. What to do? Lillian also looks as worried as me. What to do?

" Lillian, strike Gallade directly with Waterfall!"

Lillian strike Gallade by using and uppercut full with water. I just hope I did the right thing. Those twins know that they got us backed up in a corner. The Moedex said that U-Turn was my best option but I will not do so. It switches out and I want to save Moon for later. Hopefully we can win this thing. I sure hope Carly is ready.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra&Carly VS Tate&Lisa
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Something overcame me. I didn't even need to look over at my moedex. I know this is the time for Moon to come out. Now who to strike...

" Lillian, use U-Turn on Exeggutor!"

Lillian strikes quickly at the foe, making her fall down on the ground. As I await the fate of the girl, Lillian comes out from the battlefield and returns to my moeball. I pull out another one, and this one I knew was the right choice.

" Out at them Moon!"

Moon comes out, buzzing all about and looking happy to see Sun out as well. I smile and hope for the best. Of course I'm worried we might lose, but at least we knocked that Gallade of the crazy duo. While I await everyone else's turn, I take the chance to look at my moedex and check all the info it has. According to here, U-turn struck x4 the damage. Huh. I'm so awesome... Well Lillian is really.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra&Carly VS Tate&Lisa
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Good riddance... At least now we have a level advantage here people. Thank whoever for that. But now for Moon to...

" Moon, use Shadow Ball on Exeggutor! Strike directly!"

Moon backs up and releases a purple ball at the girl. She stumbles back as Shadow Ball hits her. I smile.

" Good job Moon! Stay on guard though!"

The Exeggutor should be dead by now. Now after that, the last pokemon they have left... Or are there more left? I lost count trying to come up with a strategy. Oh well. Now I feel like we can get out of here as the victors.

" I'll be back."

I startled as I hear the voice. Then I remembered its that lady's voice, the one from earlier. Seriously, I don't want a flashback right now. Not now, not now... Carly can get the trance anytime and I'll be stuck with this... Must fight it... Then I realize I haven't slept. That can explain something at least. I must stay awake. Carly is depending on me. Must stay awake... I use the moedex, hoping that the light will keep me up. I have to stay... My legs feel shaky. I nearly yawn but I hold myself together... For now.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra&Carly VS Tate&Lisa
    Spoiler:

Back