• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Studying or Playing?

Studying or Playing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I like both, but I like studying more, because to me it is more worth-while.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    I prefer playing although i do try to make time for studying (Although its more like procrastination =x lol)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I study when I have to but I hate doing it. I'm no good at it so I get distracted easily or half the time my study skills are so non-existent that it's like I haven't studied at all. I assume I should probably learn a method of studying that isn't... well... cramming, but I just can't be bothered. 8|

...like right now, I should be studying for my Linear Algebra midterm in an hour. :) I'm pretty much winging it, clearly, since I'm posting on PC instead of going over my stuff.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    What kind of sick person enjoys studying? I mean its necessary, but it's not enjoyable is it? >:o We, as Kayashis, enjoy playing and partaying because we live.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    umm, playing, though if the subject is one that really interests me, then I consider studying that to be enjoyable and playing.

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    playing for me because studying is boring but when I'm in a good mood, I prefer studying.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Playing. Cause studying is STUDENT and DYING put into one word.

I rarely study. It's not that I dont want to, it's that I CAN'T. I can't focus on one thing for more than a certain amount of time. Like, I can't focus on reading for more than 10 minutes. I have like, ADD, so does my bro, and we cant concentrate on most stuff.

So we end up playing(video games, drawing, outside, etc.)!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    If it's something that piques my interest, I'll actually go to great lengths to spend a sizable amount of time studying, but there are times when I run into things that I just cannot stand. Math, for instance, is something that I've always really hated studying, so it's usually the one thing I tackle first whenever I feel I have to study it (not in school at the moment, but I do make myself study when I can :D; ) and that's really the only subject I dislike studying, anything else can generally hold my interest.

I'm not sure what I would consider playing, but I really have no interest in video games and other things a lot of my friends seem to love, so I'd rather take time to read or write, or just mess around in Photoshop, but I've always considered those things not to be totally playing since it generally improves one skill or another.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I was going to choose 'neither'; however, 'neither' is not an option. So I chose playing. But if it were up to me, I'd do nothing all day. . >.>

Varjak Paw

Eyes of Amber
    Years
    Um, both I suppose. I'll usually study for a while, then take a break, then go back and finish studying. Otherwise, I get distracted easily, and I can't focus on my homework, or essay/project, and don't do as well on it as I could have.

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    You gotta have balance in your life. I like knowing about new stuff and learning new things, so I like studying. But if I only studied, I'd be insane in a week. That's why I want them both!

Back