• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stuff from Top Gear that I really want to do!

Years
I enjoy watching Top Gear on BBC America a lot. Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, James May and the Stig provide an endless supply of amusement as they fool around with really fast cars. Whether they race against a dude trying to cross a mud filled river or sending a Mini Cooper with rockets down a ski jump, it's all funny stuff.

So after watching a bunch of episodes in which the guys do some really wacky stuff, there are a few of them I'd really like to attempt to try in no particular order.

1. Steal a tractor, get a whole bunch of rapeseed and grow my own biofuel. After harvesting the crops, I realize that I made 500 gallons of biodiesel because I picked out the wrong type of seeds beforehand.

2. To get rid of the biodiesel, I get some idiots and enter a 24-hour endurance race with a modified sports car so it can run on the biodiesel. Then we find out it's a professional endurance race against top teams.

3. Me and a bunch of other dudes race each other in city buses with the intent on wrecking the crap out of each other.

4. I invite a bunch of Touring Car drivers and race them in motorhomes, only to have them destroyed by race's end because I invited British Touring Car Drivers, the roughest racing drivers in the world.

5. Do a bunch of epic races whre I drive the hottest sports cars against my buddies who take everything from a train, a boat, a plane and other means of transportation to a lot of cool area around the world.

6. Destroy a lot of caravans, including setting one on fire during a caravan holiday.

7. Make a Toyota pickup truck into a boat and sail across a big body of water.

8. Take another Toyota Pickup truck and abuse the hell out of it to the point where it's totally destroyed, but still running.

9. Use a top of the line Chevrolet Corvette engine and harness its power into making a blender from hell.

10. Get an Opel Kadett and name it "Oliver".

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
@ 3: I saw that episode - it was hilarious.

And you forgot stripping down a car so that it's little more than a shell and an engine and driving across a desert in it at high speeds.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
Years
This entire post is just made of epic win. Especially #8 - that entire episode had me in stitches. INDESTRUCTIBLE TOYOTA FTW. x3

Myself, I'd just want to go joy-riding with James May. <333

Years
Moriarty;bt33408 said:
This entire post is just made of epic win. Especially #8 - that entire episode had me in stitches. INDESTRUCTIBLE TOYOTA FTW. x3

Myself, I'd just want to go joy-riding with James May. <333
You mean hop in his Fiat Panda and get lost in some other country.

I'd rather stalk The Stig if I had the chance.

Back