• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stunfisk: Still derpin' up your forums

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    This style is the... THE BEST I'VE EVER SEEN!!! It makes Stunfisk look like a king! "Still Derpin' Up Your Forums" and "We're still working on a better Slogan... Stunfisk!"! I loved those! And I wanted to say... sorry if this has already been asked... the "Non-Hot" Threads and "Hot" Threads are so very hard to differentiate... I had to zoom both of them to see the difference :\...

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I love this style, haha. It has a color scheme, the art is amazing, and the buttons are fresh ;3. Definitely gonna be using this one for a while.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    This forum style... is looking pretty good on my desktop and my smartphone! I think I'll be using this style from now on. Just... I wish "Blog this Post" was "Blog this Post". Other than that, it certainly has personality of a Stunfisk! :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    [SIZE="a"]I love this style <3

I'm going to use it forever. The color scheme is great, and the pictures of Stunfisk fit well, especially the "404" image, lol.[/SIZE]

Scat Away

Screws the Rules
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2011
    i knew it was only a matter of time, the skin is quite nice!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    My favorite part is the online / offline status images. XD

This theme.. I have to use it for awhile. Looks nice, and by nice I mean it looks like a creepy, organized mess. Like it's supposed to look.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • Seriously? Stunfisk? They've should've done snorlax instead of stunfisk. Seriously, I'm a big fan of snorlax, and most people don't really like stunfisk. The pokecommunity mods should add a style dedicated to snorlax. You probably wouldn't do it, but please, this is a request. My request is to have style dedicated to snorlax. Okay?

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • Seriously? Stunfisk? They've should've done snorlax instead of stunfisk. Seriously, I'm a big fan of snorlax, and most people don't really like stunfisk. The pokecommunity mods should add a style dedicated to snorlax. You probably wouldn't do it, but please, this is a request. My request is to have style dedicated to snorlax. Okay?

I love stunfisk. It's okay you don't like stunfisk, but "Seriously, Stunfisk? They've should've done snorlax instead of stunfisk. Seriously, I'm a big fan of snorlax, and most people don't really like stunfisk" is very rude. So, don't whine because your favorite pokemon doesn't have a theme.

Besides, I think it's based off how whenever the server overloads or something they say something like "You stepped on a stunfisk"or something (I have a bad memory though, so I might (probably) be wrong) That's why it says "Still derping up your forums".

Mini-modding aside, I really like this theme. It has a very nice color pallete for my tastes, the background water effects look nice, and the offline/online icons, the forum icons, and the stunfisk at the top are all very cute.

TheFattestSnorlax

Years
  • I love stunfisk. It's okay you don't like stunfisk, but "Seriously, Stunfisk? They've should've done snorlax instead of stunfisk. Seriously, I'm a big fan of snorlax, and most people don't really like stunfisk" is very rude. So, don't whine because your favorite pokemon doesn't have a theme.

Besides, I think it's based off how whenever the server overloads or something they say something like "You stepped on a stunfisk"or something (I have a bad memory though, so I might (probably) be wrong) That's why it says "Still derping up your forums".

Mini-modding aside, I really like this theme. It has a very nice color pallete for my tastes, the background water effects look nice, and the offline/online icons, the forum icons, and the stunfisk at the top are all very cute.

Okay, I changed my mind about my comment thanks to you. Now I think that Stunfisk might be a great pokemon after I looked it up on Bulbapedia. Also, not everyone in the world doesn't like Stunfisk, and maybe a lot of the likers of Stunfisk go on here daily.
    Anyway, I think there might be a sever overload error saying "You got body slammed by a snorlax!". I don't think this true though, since I've only got a server overload error twice.
    I had said in last sentence that I requested for a style for snorlax. It might happen! It might happen. If it does, I'll switch immediately.

Thanks tente2. You changed my mind about Stunfisk!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

Okay, I changed my mind about my comment thanks to you. Now I think that Stunfisk might be a great pokemon after I looked it up on Bulbapedia. Also, not everyone in the world doesn't like Stunfisk, and maybe a lot of the likers of Stunfisk go on here daily.
    Anyway, I think there might be a sever overload error saying "You got body slammed by a snorlax!". I don't think this true though, since I've only got a server overload error twice.
    I had said in last sentence that I requested for a style for snorlax. It might happen! It might happen. If it does, I'll switch immediately.

Thanks tente2. You changed my mind about Stunfisk!

The only custom server error message we have is that a Stunfisk landed on the database.

I don't think Stunfisk was picked because it's liked so much, but more because it's hated so much that it's funny. :3

TheFattestSnorlax

Years
  • I second this. I hate it when I see it on the DBE screen, but I have to laugh a little inside when I see it's derpy expression.

btw this theme is really cute. I hope we can see more themes for unloved Pokemon. :3
    Actually, that gives me a great idea. There should be styles for popular pokemon so a user can switch to to their favorite, such as Zoroark, Feraligatr, and many other popular pokemon out there. But there really should be a Snorlax style in the list of popular pokemon. In fact, I'm going to nominate 20 pokemon for a chance to be on a style. When the pokemon is selected, a mod will try to make the style for the pokemon selected. It's a really great idea, and we should do this every month, just like the Fanfic of the Month thread in the Fanfiction forum. I swear it's going to be good.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • There should be a Justin Bieber style (for the Beliebers, Like me). I want one, or a Lion King one!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Guys, if you want to suggest new themes, please make a thread in Community Questions and Feedback. This thread is just to discuss this particular theme. Thank you.

Back