• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stupidity of Aegis Cave

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
  • It wasn't so bad for me the first time through, but it's been hell with trying to recruit them. Regice always recruits for me, which is all fine and dandy, but then I get to Regirock and he's like "LOL NO" and poofs off to magical-dead-Regi-land. Thank you Regirock, I love you too.

Drawicia

the artist of evil
    Years
  • hated it soo much. never wanted to come back ever again. but one day i was soo bored that i decided to go through it again. i recruited regice,registeel, and Mewtwo. (who i didn't even know was in Aegis Cave)

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I dont remember how long it took me to beat it, but I do know that it must have taken me a good 1-3 hours and I stopped for about 2 days after wasting 20 minutes trying to get those symbols.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I hated this place. But I did get lucky to finish it in about half an hour because the Unknowns dropped a bunch of letters when I just started, but I needed another 25 minutes to get the last one.

Years
  • I wish that I would have thought of cheating LOL. OMG I HATED that stupid Cave...it took me *forever*...and at first, I didn't even realize what you were supposed to do, so it REALLY took forever xP

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Ugh, I hate Aegis Cave.

1) The letters are hard to find.
    2) THE UNOWNS KEEP ON TRYING TO JOIN THE TEAM. I just want rocks shaped in letters, not Pokemon shaped in letters. UGH.

That's all I have to say.

TheSpaceKnight

Kecleon Robber
    Years
  • It took me probably 2 and a half hours... i searched for an L stone for about 30 minutes then after FINALLY getting one i come across 5 more L's in the 3 floors. Its a pain I dont want to go through again, but Dark Crater is hard for me, and I heard Darkrai is harder >.<

And Also, After 2 1/2 hours of that dungeon, I killed Regigias sidekicks in 1 hit (But I missed A Bronzong) then Discharged again and again. And the addition of team Charm with you was a rip. The strongest they hit was a 60 and the strongest I hit was a 245.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Why are people hate it so much I got all my letters on my first run it was the easiest dungon NOT

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 26, 2019
    Definitely my least favorite dungeon. It was thoroughly annoying. I hated it sooo much. I beat my PMD EOD game and went back to playing the version that I like: Blue Rescue Team.

Years
  • Oh god.. That was annoying. I went through the last cave(Steel) like what, 30 times?! I never find the Unown E's but when I do,they drop NAWTHANG. Luckily I passed it because mostly the BGM of Aegis Cave.
    Edit: Oops,forgot. I took about 1-2 hours.

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
  • I've done that 3 times to catch the legendaries too(including mewtwo) and i think you are right,maybe the dungeon should be bigger like 60 or 70 floors.

Years
  • At first, I thought the premise was really interesting and I was super excited for it! <3
    Yeah, then the whole 'I never got the stones I needed' thing came up. Yeesh.
    Killed my happy mood instantly. D:
    But I still think it's an interesting idea. =/

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • >__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________<

I hate that place !
    Took 32 FRICKIN attemts of Resetting and etc. etc. etc. amd Frustrating EXP. LESS Unown killing to get through ! Now I got Time over my Darkness but , I don''t know if i'll have the guts to that thingy again....

Back