• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Subaru Impreza v Mitsubishi Evo

Impreza or Evo?

• Total voters

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I don't like either ATM, but I voted impreza because it's impressed me in the past

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Evo, as I've always been a Mitsubishi fan.
    And the Impreza sedan isn't available in europe. :(

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Problem is they're both Japanese companies, and cars don't seem to be something Japan is good at.
    Still, to my knowledge the Impreza has had some of the best rally drivers in history behind its wheel, possibly due in part to the vehicle itself, so I'd go with it.

Years
    It depends what model you are talking about.
    The new Evo is hands down, no questions asked better than the new WRX.
    Since Subaru took the chips out of the WRX they have been rubbish while in the meantime, the Evo has been getting better and better.
    And to whoever said Japan dont build quality cars, you obviously know nothing about cars at all. The Japanese cars are some of the finest cars both aesthetically and performance wise.

Back