• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggested New Types

Pine

~Yummers~
Years
  • Okay, it's not funny anymore and we're getting nowhere. Frostweaver, unless you wish to continue the conversation we had earlier, could you please close this thread?

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • That doesn't mean we're getting anywhere...and it's still getting more and more boring and un-funny, if that makes sense.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • Yeah. Just live it up 'til frostweaver closes it :P

Tin Can Type
    Lemon Type
    Pillow Type

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • Yeah I know. I was doing the 'speaking of which' thing. But I must admit that Fruit Type would be better.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • My defenition: An annoying goo/booger head; a wierdo who is bothersome
    Something that you try to get rid of but sticks around

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
  • jynx said:
    Actually, since Digimon has stopped the cartoon, that means Pokemon has lost its competitant! So we can step in and use Digimon stuff as if they were ours!

So, I definately think that Digital type is a good idea! Get Digimon buried!
    Offtopic: Actually Bandai Japan has confirmed a new game and series for Digimon in 2005 after so long, the show will be in full 3D this time. I guess it's time to live up to the digital part, but I really don't think a 3D Digimon series is a good idea.

Ontopic: I think Sound and Light would be interesting.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • Those japanese noodleheads :P, they keep abusing the 3D stuff, they did it in the 5th movie...it's like they have no self control, so they make cool stuff stupid.

Years
  • noodleheads? Hey, what about string or vine types, natural type, fragrance type, shape type, ball type(attacks as in rollout...) magic type, fairy type or devil type?

OOPS Im not so familiar about this... But giving a suggestion should be ok right?

Back