• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestions for the anime series

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2018
    Ok here's the deal, Pikachu is the main pokemon protaganist in the series.

I.E. No matter how strong or professional the bounty hunter/thief, they will never successfully capture him/her/it. Neither will they be successful in capturing any pokemon if Ash & Co. are nearby because the heros will always save the day.
    This is tragic, but I heard from a history teacher (once) that sometimes the villian might actually win the day if they play there cards right:paranoid:.
    And no don't even try dissing JJ&M just because they provide the comedic relief and are unfortunate enough to always be near where Ash is. "Better" professionals like Butch, Cassidy, Attila & Hun have all tried and failed. So, no whether if it's Team Rocket, Galactic, Magma or Aqua they will always fail all of them.
    Attila & Hun had never face Ash and his friends:P.

Psyburn

Is not Kazaam
    Years
  • Once a kid show always a kid show. Same thing if it was aimed at teens. Once a teen show always a teen show. They never downgrade anything like that. Ever.

Robocop became family friendly

Bomberman became angsty and griddy

Shadow the Hedgehog...pretty obvious.

A plethora of things can change.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • To change the thread topic the person who created the thread needs to edit the first post and change the title. This will cause the thread title to change.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2018
    To change the thread topic the person who created the thread needs to edit the first post and change the title. This will cause the thread title to change.
    Which I already did on April 22nd, 2009 at 03:55 PM. So now you can post your ideas for the Pokemon Series.

Last edited:

TimeDialga33

Go Chickorita!
    Years
  • I think my idea for a new pokemon anime series would work it would be in agilia . ash and brock meet up with sara. they talk.they meet up with prof pine get pokemon and obtian pokedex . they see team rocket and ash uses pikachu and make them blast off . they talk. then they walk away.

I think my idea for a new pokemon anime series would work it would be in agilia . ash and brock meet up with sara. they talk.they meet up with prof pine get pokemon and obtian pokedex . they see team rocket and ash uses pikachu and make them blast off . they talk. then they walk away.
    Taht would be like the real anime

Last edited:

Juliacoolo

Uchiha Blood.
    Years
  • Make the show TV-y7 at least. I was watching a newer episode, and I was baffled by the similarities, of the episode, and the shows my sister watches on nick jr., and those shows!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Suggestions for the anime...less fillers, more action and common sense when it comes to a few things, a little more character in Brock, and many more things on top of that. I'll add in more later xD

Having Ash gain such an excruciating rival (Paul) was a good improvement in the anime. I think Pokémon did themselves a favor for the anime in doing this.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Max's jounrey for the anime (if it had continued) would most likely to have been part of the Chronicles edition. Though, I think all they need to imporve with Ash is to at least make him have a better match against Paul. It always seems to get interrupted most of the time.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It is said that Pigeottos eat Caterpies and Tailows/Swellows eat Wurmples in the anime and Pokédex but no it has never been explored. I guess, they would most likely stick to Pokéfood and fruits just to keep it as a good show for the younger kids still.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It would be nice for them to make a side chronicle explaining all the unusual events that take place in the Pokémon world. Such as where they get their meat or fish food. How people can lift small but ton-weighing Pokémon and more. I think that would imporve the anime as we will finally get our questions answered [at least most of them] xD.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    It would be nice for them to make a side chronicle explaining all the unusual events that take place in the Pokémon world. Such as where they get their meat or fish food. How people can lift small but ton-weighing Pokémon and more. I think that would imporve the anime as we will finally get our questions answered [at least most of them] xD.

Regular fish have been seen, as well as some normal animals. Pidgey eats a worm in one of the earliest episodes. Fish tanks had regular fish in them.

And I think TR had a plot of, at least in a few episodes, trying to catch some Pokemon due to it being a delicacy. Farfetch'd?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well there goes that suggestion xD No but really, I think to imporve the anime they should am up the plot a little bit more, by adding in some cool twists. Such as maybe Team Rocket catching a Notch-Eared Pichu, JK.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • Regular fish have been seen, as well as some normal animals. Pidgey eats a worm in one of the earliest episodes. Fish tanks had regular fish in them.

And I think TR had a plot of, at least in a few episodes, trying to catch some Pokemon due to it being a delicacy. Farfetch'd?

EARLY ANIME = FAIL

Well, not really, but my point is that the most commonly referred to 'fish' are seen out of the window of the S.S. Anne and in the cerulean gym (if you've seen them elsewhere, then fair enough) which were both early episodes. Early episodes are not reliable for continuity.

Back