• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Lotus

AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!
Years
  • Arcanine said:
    No not around here. Crime around here is really low.
    Like right now we got like a $5,000 (it might be 3, I'm not sure because I wasn't there when my parents got it XD) dollar lawnmower sitting in our front yard. The keys in it and everything. So no I don't think anyone is going to break into my home. XD

We had once lawnmower in our front yard, keys and everything and it really did cost a lot too. One day, it was gone missing, stolen :paranoid: My dad reported the police and managed to buy a new one, just when the previous was found stored in a warehouse. So no we have two landmowers, both locked up in the same storage space with an iron chain keeping the two huge doors together. Dad really learnt his lesson :D

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Lexy: Mountain Dew is ok. I used to drink it all the time. Untill I had so much of it I got sick of it, so that's when I went back to coke. XD

Black Lotus: Well most people around here leaves their doors unlocked when they go somewhere. So I guess we'll keep out lawnmower out there untill something bad happens. XD
    My dad wants it put it in a storage place (we got three, but all three is filled with junk, like a table, a bed, and other stuff XD). But the reason why he wants it in one is to keep it out of the rain. XD

Black Lotus

AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Lexy: Mountain Dew is ok. I used to drink it all the time. Untill I had so much of it I got sick of it, so that's when I went back to coke. XD

Black Lotus: Well most people around here leaves their doors unlocked when they go somewhere. So I guess we'll keep out lawnmower out there untill something bad happens. XD
    My dad wants it put it in a storage place (we got three, but all three is filled with junk, like a table, a bed, and other stuff XD). But the reason why he wants it in one is to keep it out of the rain. XD

Well, we come from "silent" neighbourhood too. We live in countryside, so the crimerate here is, well, very low. The lawnmower was on the front yard for weeks, of course, under a shelter. But meh, it really did wake us up into the reality ^_^;;

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Hi everyone. Can you answer this riddle?
    I am from paris. I taste wolderful. When I am exposed to sound. I have no taste at all.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Hi CFG and ST ^^. I may as well weird this place up again with my presence.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back