• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
  • Hi everyone here! I`m on again coz of the internet cafe here! For those who don`t know, I am in Japan after leaving Aussie a few days ago...

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    I heard about that park, but I didn't believe it when I heard it. But that just shows you how big Pokemon REALLY is.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I'm addicted to making blinkies now ;-; I dint wanna make a thread,so i'll post them here..XD
    Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Comments? XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Back from Dinner at 3 A.M. woot Chinese was served and Bridget brought Burger King so everyone won. Afterwards, Kayleigh's brother Timmy made us some Martini's and we had smirnoff with them and it was just so fun. Then we walked on the beach and now I'm home ready to sleep. Uhh Work tommorow :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Pfft, it's just work man, it gets harder as life goes on...I was supposed to enjoy my youth...!

And now because it's three am, I just woke up and for ranting reasons...

The Ultimate Guide To Defeating Bunny

(\ /)<-bunny's ears are weak and fun to tear off
    (O.o)<-bunny's eyes make cool noises when shot
    (> <)<-bunny's flesh makes a great meal

Enjoy Destroying The Plague Known As Bunny

And...

Home Remedies for Dummies

1. If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic. Simply pour a cup of
    boiling water down your throat and presto. The blockage will be almost
    instantly removed.

2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting
    someone else to hold them while you chop away.

3. Avoid arguments with the little woman about lifting the toilet seat
    bysimply using the sink.

4. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a
    few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use a
    timer.

5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from
    rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will
    be afraid to cough.

7. Have a bad toothache? Smash your thumb with a hammer and you will forget
    about the toothache.

I need less free time...o.O

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I did them in like the last ten minutes...I really need to get out more...but it's late, so that ain't happening tonight. XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I did have Chinese, it was a big fight because my friend Bridget hates Chinese Food, and we all wanted Chinese but she wanted Pizza, but in the end we all had Chinese and she brought Burger King. It was fun though. Kayleigh came and got me (In her Sexy Buggie) here then we went to Golden Dragon (the chinese place, they have nice food). By the time we to her place, everyone was there, my friends Stevie, Felicia, Rita and my cousin Jimmy was there. Minus Bridget of course because she went to the North End of get some Burger King. She came like 15 minutes later. So we had to wait 15 minutes to eat, but the food was still nice so I ate. Then her brother made us drinks plus the smirnoff. Then afterwards, we went for a walk on the Beach (that's why I love Kayleigh's house because its right near the beach, opposed to my house), But in the end it was a good night and I had fun.

But then again, now I have to do Slavery at Stop and Shop tommorow. I hope they put me on Gas duty again.

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    I hate people that always have to get something besides what the group is getting. *looks at my brother* :P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Bridget is definately one of those kind of people. I went to the Prom with my friend Vicky, who was a senior, but I was really going with Bridget. She made a big deal because I was going to wear a White tie instead of a Green one, just to match her dress. Next year when she's a senior, and I'm a junior, I'm definately not going with her lol. Thank god she's not a Junior, so I won't have to match her at Junior Banquet.

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    Going to dances with friends = Big no no
    Went to a dance with a firend + She thogught I liked her = No more friends or firends that I had that were friends with her.
    *cateches breath*

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • eep, I'm sorry :(

But in the end we had fun, especially after prom at all the parties, I deff didn't go to school the day after that.

She looked better for her Junior Banquet than she did for prom, I was at my friend Kayleigh's house where they were all getting ready and they both looked gorgeous. They're actually sisters lol. They just don't live together. But since I couldn't go to the banquet (because I was a sophomore) I was doing up Kayleigh's house like she told me to for a party. It was fun, but we had to go to school the next day, ON A SATURDAY, because of a snowday. Everyone had major hangovers... Craziness though.

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    I never drink that much so I don't get drunk really..just a slight buzz. Plus I don't drink hard liquor. *sounds like a wimp* XP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back