• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    One month to do my summer reading assignment. I'm really tempted to just blow it off, but I don't wanna start the first week of school with a bad grade in English. **** hard *** SLCs. My sophmore year starts the Tuesday after Labor Day, whenever that is.

Three minutes until Case Closed is on, then I sleep once it's done.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    So do it. I find it easier to fix my sleep cycle by pushing it one hour at a time.

Years
    Good! ^_^ *calls Jigglypuff to Sing* Tch! Cya later... muahahahaha-- *falls asleep due to song*
    *wakes up with face full of scribblings* Eeeep! Pentagrams an' other stuff drawn on my face! Jigglypuff's gotten evil!! O_O;;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    What the heck is a pentagram? And I wouldn't blame all of those scribblings on Jigglypuff...

Years
    Lol, a pentagram is a five-corner star inscribed in a circle... tch, I should draw one on tha PLASTIC MICROPHONE(tm), tch, then I can thwack ppl's heads with it evil-style. Muahahahahahaha-- *gets thwacked*

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Yeah, Alex should really get some sleep. You're starting to become boring.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Seriously. The "busy server" stuff is more reoccuring than ever. It shows up like every 5 minutes.

EDIT: Cya. I'm going to bed. I'll probably wake up at 3 or 4 pm...heh. Enjoy ur freaking server problems.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back