• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    XD Tch, I can see a bit of Bahaumt actually. ^^;;

Yeh, tch, that Cut off point is too low. >_<
    Kwesi? Tch, I thought Steevy did that... o_O
    Nah, it was Kwesi...

Anywho, I'm off to bed, haven't slept in a few days.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Heh, mwar. I'm ganna have ta move the text or something soon 'cause I was wanting ta replace/update the bottom links, and it's kinda pointless if they can't be seen o_O

O________O Not slept in a few days?? Eek! *thwacks you with a sledgehammer* sleep, sleep, bunnybutt sleep...XD

Esai

&#9829;&#9829;&#9829; With Bubbleicious &#9829;&#9
    Years
  • Im going to talk in this thread for the first time in ages

Years
  • Esai said:
    Im going to talk in this thread for the first time in ages
    Wow, tch, ages is right. Tch, anyways welcome back. ^_^

PC? Die? Lol, tch, if it ever happens I'm gonna take its database an' host it on my own comp, with all of mom's electric bill expenses, tch, just ta keep it up. XD

Years
  • Link2005 said:
    hmm theres always a chance it will be reinstates or bought but what if the rules become strict over a new owner or the owner has other uses than a forum?
    Yeh, tc, an' what if all of a sudden out of nowhere a Meteor crashes onto tha PC server an' destroys it? XP

It won't happen, tch, I'z PC's Guardian Dragon. ^^;;;;

Meh, I wanted my own forum too at one point, tch, but it was pointless, tch, an' besides, I'd rather see all tha pkmnaddicts crowded up on one single forum, than scattered across several. ^^;;;;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back