• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup guyz?

Schwan

Frontier Brain
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    Hey guys I'm Schwan! I normally post on basketball forums but today I decided to join a Poke forum ladies and gentlemen. You guys looked like the best one! Hope to see many a you around the forums and hope I can make some great cyber bros. ;)

I'm a huge Pokenerd. My favourite Pokemon are Espeon and Umbreon. <3

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
    Years
  • Hello, Schwan! Welcome to Pokecommunity! I'm Bandit, your local Latios and Latias fan, pleasure to meet you! We could be friends! :D

If you ever need help, please don't hesitate to ask a Moderator/Member, because all of us are always glad to help a new member in need! ^-^

- Bandit

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity Schwan! Thank you for choosing us over the other forums. Espeon and Umbreon are good pokemon but, personnally, i prefer Arceus. I hope you have a lot of fun here! Good day!

Schwan

Frontier Brain
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'm pretty sure this forum uses the same template as my basketball forum aha, so I felt comfy right away!

Years
  • Hey guys I'm Schwan! I normally post on basketball forums but today I decided to join a Poke forum ladies and gentlemen. You guys looked like the best one! Hope to see many a you around the forums and hope I can make some great cyber bros. ;)

I'm a huge Pokenerd. My favourite Pokemon are Espeon and Umbreon. <3

Hello Schwan, glad to see you joined PC.

We may be a little different than most forums you're familiar with but at least you might end up liking it here after all. We have loads of topics you can discuss and members you can interact with. Any particular reason for joining PC btw?

Since you like Espeon and Umbreon maybe you should join our Eevee and Eeveelutions Club located in the Pokemon Clubs section, and while you're there you may find more fun clubs to join. You may even discuss some fun topics there too. Browse around and ask anyone if you feel lost.

Call me Hikari, and if you ever need help just VM me or a mod.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Schwan! If you like Espeon and Umbreon, you should join Eevee and the Eeveelutions Club as recommended by Hikari10! Nice seeing you around!

Schwan

Frontier Brain
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    Hello Schwan, glad to see you joined PC.

We may be a little different than most forums you're familiar with but at least you might end up liking it here after all. We have loads of topics you can discuss and members you can interact with. Any particular reason for joining PC btw?

Since you like Espeon and Umbreon maybe you should join our located in the Pokemon Clubs section, and while you're there you may find more fun clubs to join. You may even discuss some fun topics there too. Browse around and ask anyone if you feel lost.

Call me Hikari, and if you ever need help just VM me or a mod.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Hey there Hikari! Thanks for showing me that! I'm gonna join asap!

As for why I joined, I recently stopped going to my usual forum (sports forum) because I wasn't comfortable with the level of care attended towards said forum, and there was also alotta favouritism to certain posters from site staff which I found ridiculously inappropriate. I decided to look for a Pokemon forum because I was certain that Pokediscussions are a lot less heated than sports discussions. Haha. This one seemed like my kinda forum, so I chose this one!

Hi Schwan! If you like Espeon and Umbreon, you should join Eevee and the Eeveelutions Club as recommended by Hikari10! Nice seeing you around!

We'll see you around then playa! Love the Victini avatar!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Hey, Schwan! I love your username. Should it be pronounced like swan, shawn, a combination of both, or something completely different? I'm really, really bad with pronunciations, especially with words that I'm a little unfamiliar with! All the same, it's still a nice name to look at. How'd you come with it? Is it a portmanteau of two words or perhaps based off your real name?

It's been said a few times before, but if you really want to make a bunch of friends fast and talk about your favorite Pokemon at the same time, make your way over to the Eevee and Eeveelutions Fanclub, join up and start discussing! Clubs are a fantastic way to make acquaintances/friends fast while still being able to stay on topic with the whole Pokemon mood and environment!

I hope you can make some friends quickly. :3 Welcome once again and do enjoy your stay! VM me if you need anything or just want to have a quick, fun chat!

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    We look like the best because we are the best! PC is one of, if not the best forum out there, and not just for posting in specific areas of interest, but for making friends and getting to know people! It's kind of difficult for me to explain, but one of those things that's best known via actual experience and the longer you stick here. You find this place to stick to you, and you can't find yourself ever really leaving. XD

Also, my favorite Pokemon(which is actually a super long list) also include Espeon and Umbreon. <3 So you're already on a pretty good start!

Back