• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sup lol

21BlackSavage

SavageMewtwo
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2018
    My name is SavageMewtwo​
    I loved Pokemon since i was 7. You know playing it everyday when u finish from school, having daily conversations about the anime, the game, the cards, trading pokemons with your friends. you know the story lol​

I supported every Pokemon Game that's been out and never made real hatefull ignorant complaints about it unlike some others. i myself want to make a PKMN game you will always enjoy playing it, having good talks about it, a Pokemon game you will view as a historic game.

Zero negative backslash just all the good mixed feelings when you played Pokemon for the first time.

EVERYONE is welcome to help me out with that idea.
    I'm always happy to learn from others. Helping them out with their big ideas and projects they have in mind.
    We all CAN make that dream for us all happen if we support each other as family​

Years
    Hiya there SavageMewtwo, welcome to PC! It sounds like you're very passionate about Pokemon, that's great! Do you have any thoughts on the newly revealed Pokemon Ultra Sun/ Ultra Moon? They appear to be like sequels/possible "3rd" versions of SM. Making a Fan Game can be a pretty fun and challenging project, do you have any starting plans on it? You can always visit our Fan Games sections to look at various resources and meet with people who can help make your fan game a reality. I hope to see you around! :D

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heya, welcome to PC! I don't think Game Freak will ever please every Pokemon fan out there, and we shouldn't expect them to. Though I do think there's a fine line between constructive criticism and being outright hateful. PC is a great place if you're looking to make your own game, head on over to our Fan Games section to get help with that! Are you excited about Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon, the newest games that were just announced? If you have questions don't hesitate to drop me a message. Good luck with your game~ ^^

Back