• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Pokémon Hangman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • _ _ T R A / _ E A S T
    Guesses: O, A, S, R, T, E
    Strikes: 1/8

Is the answer to that one... Ultra Beast? ^^

Still puzzled, "E"? *dense*

Just in case Ultra Beast happens to be correct, would you like to be the next host? I wanna give you a chance to make a puzzle if you'd like to! :D

Last edited:

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Is the answer to that one... Ultra Beast? ^^

Just in case Ultra Beast happens to be correct, would you like to be the next host? I wanna give you a chance to make a puzzle if you'd like to! :D

The correct answer is Ultra Beast! The next in line is you, unless HyperMorian agrees to take charge. Either way, hope the next word isn't too hard.
    Unlike LegendChu's words

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Hmm... how about an O?

How about L?

U?

Pika Pika :chu:

Whoops, just realized I added an additional blank that it turned it into an 8 letters instead. My bad indeed.

However there's a plan change so all of you just got it right except the "Y" guess, what's the last letter in the middle?

L U N _ T O N E

Letters Guessed: N, I, E, T, O, Y, L, U
    Strikes: 3/8

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Whoops, just realized I added an additional blank that it turned it into an 8 letters instead. My bad indeed.

However there's a plan change so all of you just got it right except the "Y" guess, what's the last letter in the middle?

L U N _ T O N E

Letters Guessed: N, I, E, T, O, Y, L, U
    Strikes: 3/8
    U did that deliberately, to mislead us. J/k :P.

The letter is A & the answer is Lunatone.

Bad news everybody its my turn again, hehehehe >:) >:) >:) >:).

Pika Pika :chu:

Monsieur MustaChu

LegendChu's Sophisticated Alt
    Years
  • Hello there Ladies & Gentlemen, My name is FormalChu. Mr. LegendChu is busy attending to some personal matters, so he has bestowed upon me the honour of Hosting the next Puzzle. So please allow me, thank you.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Letter Guessed: <None>
    Strikes: 0/8

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,

FormalChu

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back