• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Pokémon Hangman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
  • w and v

I think I know what it is but figure I'd confirm it with those two letters plus those already guessed. I figure with what's been proposed that the entire word should be filled in so first person to "claim it" gets it. Besides... I dont think Clover could handle another one of my "riddles" :D

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years

• Check!

It was obvious it starts with THUNDER but I am clueless about the rest of the word...
    So, I'll do an N, hopefully there is a couple Ns...

There's one!

w and v

I think I know what it is but figure I'd confirm it with those two letters plus those already guessed. I figure with what's been proposed that the entire word should be filled in so first person to "claim it" gets it. Besides... I dont think Clover could handle another one of my "riddles" :D

I'm going with the V since guessing more than one letter shouldn't be made a habit. ;) The puzzle is pretty much solved anyway!

Yes Code is hereby banned from any future puzzle making

T H U N D E R _ A V E - C A V E

Guesses: I, E, A, O, T, U, R, H, L, D, C, N, V
    Strikes: 3/8

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years

• Hehe, yup! I'll leave the next puzzle to XNaut!

T H U N D E R W A V E - C A V E

You guys should REALLY play Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. Trust me, it's awesome! :D

11-Image05.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back