• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Super Saba-san FC, desu! ~

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
  • I got it for the 360, if you have Xbox Live, just ask me for my gamertag and then we can maybe be friends! XD

Awwee man! I forgot to save Star's thread!

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Hahaha, I hope you have fun though. XD

Anywho, BOO! Happy Halloweeeeen, desu! ^^ ~
    Get lots of candy! Yeahh! ~

EDIT: Please don't forget about my club, desu... ._.

Last edited:

.Aero

Years
  • ;_; I have a stupid head ache today. Well I didn't notice until I played 3 songs in Guitar Hero on easy. (I've been playing with the standard controller so I don't get so bored playing through everything on easy.) Well I 5 starred all easy, and after that I was done and my head ache got horrible. Candy and pop seem to help...hahaha. As for SOTO, I just kind of stopped for a while, don't worry I'll get back to it every once in a while. Sometimes I feel like writing and sometimes I don't. (But now I just finished Chapter 3, check *enter forum name here* to see it)

Well at school in computer class we're starting a video project! It's a newscast and I'm the afternoon anchor. My friend is the morning one and we decided it it the Channel On Demand Action News. His name is RON BERGANDY (you gotta use caps) and mine is Jorge Martinez but I'm not Mexican at all which is why I think it's funny (not racist here).

Yesterday we got our electric guitar re-stringed and now I'm trying to learn to play Cliffs of Dover on it...but I can't tell if I'm doing it right because I'm so slow at shifting between frets....It's a long road ahead. Oh well, I plan to get better. =)

Oh and if anyone is getting Rock Band for the 360 and wishes to be in our band (Narutard from *insert forum here*, just PM me with what you want to be between Vocals and Drums and all other things that help you join. As soon as I get the game I'll hold tryouts and choose the best people in each position. Friends get no favors, cept Narutard cuz he and I started it. The band is called: Shadows of the Abyss, but once I get the band together they can throw ideas out there and we can vote.)

~desu Saba~

Last edited:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Awwws! Headaches suck. I had one yesterday also.. kinda. Baah! I must go read SOTO now, desu!

Hey, one of my friends told me that Rock Band is also for the Wii... is that true? ^^; [I don't got 360 or any XBox systems]

.Aero

Years
  • Your friend is a liar! Kick her and beat her with a stick. No, don't haha. It really isn't though. They're thinking about it but it hasn't been confirmed. And Rock Band being so close to release date (one week away) I don't think they'll make one. Maybe when Rock Band 2 comes out if there is one. That sucks though....

Great....Headache is gone but now I have a sore throat. Like a really bad one that everytime I breath out or swallow it hurts. Hahaha, Halls Fruit Breezers, here I come.

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Raaawr, I hope they do... ^^; My friends's also the person who got that Naruto Revolution game for the Wii, and he doesn't even have a Wii! >[

Oucch, I hope it's not strep or a cold... that'll suck a lot more than headaches. ^^;

.Aero

Years
  • I may just stay home tomorrow. This throat is driving me crazy, and guess what? In 20 minutes I have to go to basketball practice.

I was trying to tune the electric guitar yesterday and broke a string by loosening it....how does that happen!? Hahaha, I started cracking up when it happened too. I've got a lot of notes (5) down on Cliffs of Dover...hahaha. Sad I know, you can laugh.

Buying a Wii game without a Wii is pointless. XD That's nice. But I can't wait for Rock Band! It comes out in 6 days!!! *jumps up and down*

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
  • STAR!!!! *hugs* I haven't talked to you in forever (same with Shuri) I though Ichi-chan and I were the only remaining "homies" left. I checked your activity in your Public Profile along with Shuri's every once in a while though, so I knew you never truly left. ^^ I'm so glad you're back! *hugs*

~desu Saba~

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Probably...

Probably sounds like your not the very least contented to see me. xD

Howzagoing saba?

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    SABA'S ....FC!
    OMFG, I can't belive I forgotten about this! I'm such a terrible person! Omigawsh, I'm so sorry Saba-san. Wow. And I was the person who made this thread too.

Let's abandon my club for awhile... for punishment. xD Shame on me.
    So.. how are you at the moment? =D

.Aero

Years
  • First: SHURI!!!! Where have you and Star been? I practically never see you...wait I don't see you anymore. xD *brotherly hug*

No abandoning your club. I don't really mind that mine died cuz we practically shared yours xD

I'm good...yeah...xD Trying not to get overwhelmed by the Weavile Counter thread but other than that I'm good. I think it will help me learn to deal with stress better. ^^

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Well okay then. xD I didn't mind sharing my club with you by the way.
    I talked to you a little last night but I don't feel like I said much. So... how are you, how are you, how are you, Sabaaaa? Nice new theme by the way. ^^

[I won't keep this one for long]

.Aero

Years
  • Oh but I lovez your theme! How'd you get that weird looking backround? I know you were doing something on paint, but is that it? (If so I think it's really amazing. ^^)

I'm doing good...I just hope we have a snow day tomorrow or I'm sick. We have a stupid Christmas musical tomorrow night and I don't wanna go. They're all the same every year, except this year we have a new music teacher who does things a bit differently. So instead of the 8th graders singing, we get to be like the staff. I'm part of the Stage Crew which does nothing except put up kneelers in the church, make sure there are four chairs behind the altar for the narrators, and one for a prompter, which we don't even have I don't think. xD I wish we could just go after all those things are done. For the rest of the thing (like right when it actually starts) we just watch...*sigh*

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Hehe. xD I found the banner on dA and the artistlet me use it. I just made the avatar from the banner... hehehe.

So I wasn't here for a day... did you get that snowday you wanted, or a delay? If not... you were sick..? xD

.Aero

Years
  • Can I answer d.) none of the above? xD My mom wouldn't let me have a sick day, even though this time I was actually sick and not faking as much. Honestly the play wasn't so bad. I just watched...took me two minutes to finish the job so I hopped into another crew (House Crew) who was passing out programs. We gave like 10 to one person just to get rid of them all. xD Then I got to watch the play for the 3rd time in a week...wow. And it was horrible because the only good grade was 4th who actually sang (not screamed or mumbled like the rest) One grade didn't even sing. They talked. xD

~One More Week 'Till Cristmas~

~desu Saba~

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Well if you were to act less, and actually be sick more often, the better the chances you would skip school. :P

hows life saba?

.Aero

Years
  • You're back! Again! xD I actually never really get sick. Almost every year I've only missed one day of school the entire year...always sooo close to the perfect atendance. (until 6th where I was sick more than once).

Life's good, just was playing Guitar Hero 3 battle mode online and learned it's probably the most unfair mode to play on. No one cares why so I won't rant about it. xD

~desu Saba~

Back