• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [Super]-Secret Bases!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • So with this new feature of super secret bases, where do you all plan to place your first base? What kind of things will you decorate it with?

Which new feature to secret bases are you referring to in the beginning of your post? The QR codes? If so I'm thinking of making mine in the Acro Bike only area, or the islands to make it difficult for others to get to my base :3

I will most likely use the stage and Tent and the starter dolls like I did before, not sure about any of the other items, I'll need to see the full list to determine that.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I will probably just put a bunch of dolls around my secret base and then once I can access the Lilycove Sales I'm going to fill it with a bunch of cool things like slides, just like I did when I was a kid. c:

I don't plan on making mine a gym until I beat the game, because then I will have access to all of my Pokemon from XY and I'll transfer over my competitive team. 8)

Years
  • I will proably end up making completely new teams for the base (I use the plural as I will most likely change up my team from time to time), without sending over Pokémon from Y. Though Pokebank does make that easier compared to past generations, so maybe I'll send some over through the bank storage.

Years
  • Similar to Altairis, I plan on holding off on my gym until after I beat the game. Until then I'm going to decorate with tons of fun poke-dolls and invite all my friends to visit me 8) Can't wait!

Years
  • Similar to Altairis, I plan on holding off on my gym until after I beat the game. Until then I'm going to decorate with tons of fun poke-dolls and invite all my friends to visit me 8) Can't wait!

Well if you're inviting friends it's likely they're going to be battling your team either way, that is if the battling is still similar to RSE.

Years
  • Secret bases look AMAZING this Gen, I never bothered with them in Gen 3 but I don't see how I could resist this time around :) I'm not sure if those are Berry pots or just flowers in the pic on the main post but it would be really cool if you could grow Berries in your base, mainly to have at least one solid area where you could keep track of them lol :)

Years
  • Secret bases look AMAZING this Gen, I never bothered with them in Gen 3 but I don't see how I could resist this time around :) I'm not sure if those are Berry pots or just flowers in the pic on the main post but it would be really cool if you could grow Berries in your base, mainly to have at least one solid area where you could keep track of them lol :)

Those are plants. The plants are the Red Plant, the Tropical Plant, and the Colorful plant.
    I hope they add more plants, like blue, green, and yellow plants. Also a small plant.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    The first thing I'm gonna do is make it all plushie filled and look really comfy and definitely not empty. It's gonna be my bby sweet home, you remember that ;)

But I'll be definitely making a gym sometime. I haven't quite imagined what it would look like since I'm a crazy person but I hope it doesn't end up looking like a 5 year old's lol

Back