• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. (SmaBura) Thread

Favorite SSBM character?

• Mario

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Luigi

• Dr. Mario

• Peach

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Bowser

• Yoshi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey Kong

• Samus

• Ness

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Fox

• Falco

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Captain Falcon

• Kirby

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Link

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Zelda/Sheik

• Young Link

• Ganondorf

• Pikachu

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Pichu

• Jigglypuff

• Mewtwo

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Marth

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Roy

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Ice Climbers

• Mr. Game and Watch

• Total voters
Years
  • Pikachu all the way! I used to use DK and Young Link when I first started, but by time being I got in common with Pika. Although I don't win all times, it's sure great using him, fast attacks, and generally not easy to catch him when you're trying to defence.

k.webb

noob
    Years
  • how did it happen?

lol how did this thread get hot if zone here is banned? hmm i suppose even if the owner got banned it still lives on?? just a thought....most threads die if the owner is dead

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    Ganondorf.

He can be pretty quick if you can use him right. I don't like using top tier characters because it's annoying seeing everyone one use them. I like to prove that you don't need top tier characters like Sheik and Marth to win. It's kinda hard to do so though, but hey, I've beaten a lot of good sheiks before with him.

Oh, and my second character is Link. I use him just for fun.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I don't know why, but I really like using Dr Mario in Melee. I think its the megavitamins and his F-Air move.

Now in SSB Kirby was is the best. Probably cause he was so overpowered. But that doesn't matter anyway.

Oh and I heard that in SSBB online play will be restricted to one-on-one fights, due to the sheer amount of lag that may be involved.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2011
    I'm one who thouroghly enjoys playing/battling as Falco.

His smooth controls, yet somewhat slower than Fox suits me just well. And on a side note, his calm persona is one of my favorites in a fictional character.

Pokemon Master 4ever

Kazuma kicks ***,like crazy...
    Years
  • I love Marth,Peach,Roy,Mario,Mr Game and Watch,Link,Sheik/Zelda,Young Link,Ganandorf.Cause I'm the best when it come to playing with each of them,Marth is the handsome I'd say.LOL

Last edited:

Latios&Latias381382

rofl, Mac.
    Years
  • Man, Its totally and utterly Pikachu I mean it. I pwn everyone except my two teenage sisters. but I destroy the CPU's Lv.1 or Lv.9 they are so easy with Pikachu. yeah on occasion I will use Mewtwo.

kiarou

cold and silent
    Years
  • marthdefinatly, i still remember playing the first fire emblem on my uncles nintendo(yes it was jappanese, i didnt understand a thing, that probly why i allways lost) but besides that the way they revamped marth rocked!

kiarou

cold and silent
    Years
  • lazer tag
    go into stamina mode with fox or falco and use laser on each other till they die last one standing wins

Years
  • Mario is my best, and probably will be my best for SSBB. Hey, if you can defete Giga Bowser and Ganondorf in Event Match 51 with anyone besides Jigglypuff, you'd consiter them your best. Weird, because before SSBM came out, I always consitered Yoshi to be my best. eh.

Second place would go to Mewtwo. His play style may be challanging to some, but if you keep playing as him, he'll be cake.

However, if you keep playing as a character, you'll learn his moves with ease. Link is a character I used to avoid because he was weighted down more in SSBM than in the original. I eventually got over his weighted body and became formatable with him. Roy is another character who I'm good with. But yeah, who ISN'T gifted with Roy?

I can basicly use them all (I beat my brother with Pichu in a stamina match XD), though I do have some problems with Samus. I generally avoid her.

Years
  • For me, it goes Mewtwo (just irritating people by flipping them), Kirby (eat people to annoy them), and Pikachu (zap people to annoy them). I discovered how annoying to other players playing any of these three is by matching up against my brother and my dad. My brother's list is very similar to mine, except he plays the game more.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • I mostly PWN with young link and pikachu but Luigi and Roy deliver total ownage for me too.

Back