• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Supergirl] Kylie-chan/Kairii-chan's Fan Club Universe <3

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Okay, if they're gone, I'll put him back in my signature. ♥
Congrats you two then?

Now Matt won't feel any pain when making out with you. <3

22sa

Years
My advertisement worked =DDDDD.

Thanks, Digital Mage. Welcome to the club.

22sa

Years
More a reminder than an advertisement I would say.
A reminder? XD; Matt told me you quit fan clubs forum, but I guess you'd come back for this club. :P Good either way.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
Years
Okay, if they're gone, I'll put him back in my signature. ♥
Yay! ♥
Congrats you two then?

Now Matt won't feel any pain when making out with you. <3
Yeah, it's been really hurting. And I know. <3
A reminder? XD; Matt told me you quit fan clubs forum, but I guess you'd come back for this club. :P Good either way.
I told you he didn't post a lot in fanclubs, not that he'd quit.
I don't remember actually saying that, but I don't really post in them alot. I would come back for this club, of course though.
And mine. *cough*

Jolty-kun

Years
Kylieee! xDD
I haven't seen you in forever, I think it was probably August, being at the time I left. >_<;
So how have you been for the last.. half a year maybe? @__@;
And what's up with the inactiveness? XD

22sa

Years
Welcome to the club, Jolty-kun!

Kylie-chan was inactive for her LJ obsession and her school work in December. The month before that she spent her time writing a novel, so yeah. XD

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
I'll join! Kylie is such a sweet, nice person~ 'though we don't talk often. ;;?! what is this?

And I love the new avatar/signature! It's so cute...XD

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Kylieeee~ :D Of course, it's expected of her triplet to join her triplet's fanclub. So, here I am.
And Jolty is back, so now we're complete! xD

Jolty-kun

Years
Joibed? I didn't quite realize that that was a word, Jolty. xD
w00t.
Damnit, Karli. ;__; XD
And for your information, it does mean something, it means.. ugh.. nevermind, this is too hard! XD
And back to what I was saying before, yes, triplets do join triplets club's, don't they, Karli? >_> XD

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Damnit, Karli. ;__; XD
And for your information, it does mean something, it means.. ugh.. nevermind, this is too hard! XD
And back to what I was saying before, yes, triplets do join triplets club's, don't they, Karli? >_> XD

Do you even have a fanclub? XD

Jolty-kun

Years
I did have, like last year or sometimes, none of my fanclubs get anywhere, though.
So this time I'm gonna get a lot of new friends, try and boost my popularity and stuff, and then I might consider asking for one.
I've had about four. x_x; XD

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
I did have, like last year or sometimes, none of my fanclubs get anywhere, though.
So this time I'm gonna get a lot of new friends, try and boost my popularity and stuff, and then I might consider asking for one.
I've had about four. x_x; XD

Mine always die eventually. xD I think it's going down that path again.
You're going to ask for one? >:o

22sa

Years
Yay for triplets uniting. :P How'd you guys as triplets come about anyways?

Welcome, Lily & Sorano.

Back