• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Supergirl] Kylie-chan/Kairii-chan's Fan Club Universe <3

Jolty-kun

Years
I remember, it was like about when I first met Kylie, so about two years ago, me and Karli had probably been twins for about a month or so.
Kylie then asks dumb ol' Karli to ask me, but dumb ol' Karli forgets. XD
So then Kylie adds me to MSN and she asks and then we became triplets. o.o

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
I remember, it was like about when I first met Kylie, so about two years ago, me and Karli had probably been twins for about a month or so.
Kylie then asks dumb ol' Karli to ask me, but dumb ol' Karli forgets. XD
So then Kylie adds me to MSN and she asks and then we became triplets. o.o

I don't remember any of that. XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Thank you Lily ♥ Yes, we needs more talking. ;;

XDD I remember. I asked Kar if we could become twinnies, but she was already twins, so I asked her to ask you, but I didn't remember she forgot. Either way, WE ARE REUNITED ♥~

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Triplets, my dear ♥ And yes! I did :D~ ooh, Matt will kill you ;x
It'd be interesting if I could actually see some killing intent in Matt. =x He's soooooo niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

RP, you gave her a wedding ring? :P

22sa

Years
He will? XD We'll see...

Anyway, how are you doing right now, ~?

and it's twins, Ally doesn't count, he was unwillingly adopted, wasn't he?. ;x *hides*
Who's Ally?

I'm not sure if I should congratulate you newly weds. :\

Welcome, Twilight Sky! :P

Edit: Omg, where did you propose to her!?!?! :P I want to see the pink diamond ring! <3

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
Years
Hello Queen of the Kawaii Jedi Care Bears, who is totally not Kylie.

Teaching care bears the ways of the force.. Not a good idea. No one knows what havoc could be wreaked.

22sa

Years
Mattyyyyy. D; Arty's a better wifey than you, deal with it.
That may or may not be true, but, anyways, were the one who asked to get married again? It would've been clear last time I asked, but RP's reply implied he might not have been the one that proposed. XD

Well, as long as this club's active... I'll stay awhile. Gives me a reason to stay anyway.
Yay! I love it when fan clubs do that! YES YES STAY FOR THE FAN CLUB. <3 <3 ^______^

Back